Episode 12 : Get Ready, Set, Go!!!

I was so shocked after hearing that news. Wow..time sure flies fast... Tomorrow is our comeback stage.

The members is already fast asleep... Maybe they was so tired because of the practice today.

I should tell them tomorrow.. What should I do now..

I jumped to my bed and rest my head for a while.. Seriously, today is a very hard day.

I tried to call my mother..

"Hi mom!" I greeted her.

"Hi my little Flower... Wow it's so late, you shouldn't be so late.."  My mom told me.

"Yes.. I know mom... But... I got a good news.." I told my mom.

"What's the matter???" She asked me

my group will make a comeback...Tomorrow ..." I told her

"Wow!! Good... Now you shall rest... Tomorrow is a big day..." My mom told me.

"Bye mom...I love you..." I told my mom and put my phone away.

Somehow... I fell into a deep sleep...

I woke up. I'm the only one that had woken up. I went to the kitchen to prepare a special meal for them.

"Eonni... What are you making?"Dongah asked me.

" Croissant with butter and bacon with orange juice and some fruits" I told her.

"Actually what's the occasion?" Usually, I cook Korean food,Not western food.

" uh.. Later I will tell you all..." I continued cooking.

After wash up.. Now it's time to eat breakfast.

"So..what's the occasion Eonni?" Dongah asked me.

"What's happened?"

"We're going to move?"

"No... Nobody's going to move!!" I told them.

"Then... What's happening?" They asked me.

"Our comeback stage is today!!!" I told them.

"What???" Everyone in chaos.

"How about TaeNi Eonni???" BinHwa, the Maknae asked me.

"The CEO told me that her debut stage is not today. " I told them the thing that the CEO said to me last night.

"Then... Should we get going now??" They asked me.

"Silly you... You think we should wait the manager here?" I told them to go with me.

"Eonni.. I had to go to school today.." BinHwa told me.

"Me too.." The Maknae line began to tell me.

"Yes.. I know you guys had to go to school today... Later I will drop you.." I took my belongings and tell them to go with me.

At the car

I was driving the car. I went got a test a week ago and got my license. Somehow.. My driving is not too bad.