Episode 5 : 1..2..3..Nature Energy!!! Hello.. We Are Nature Girls!!

"Really?? 2 Months Later??" SooKi was so Shocked.

"Yes.. I'm Not Kidding.. The CEO Told me Just Like that!!!" I told them so they will believe me.

"We Should work hard from now..." MinSoo Told Us.

"We already Work Hard from the beginning.. but we should work more harder since this is our debut stage..." I Told Her. "How.. To Attract more viewers... that's the thing..."

"We Should Make a Introduction Cheer??" SooKi asked me.

"Yup! You're Right! We Need a Spectacular Introduction. So that Everyone should recognize us from the Introduction Cheer!" I Told Them.

"Could we make it simple.. Like.. We Are Nature Girls.. Done!" SooKi Told me.

"No.. We Need to Attract Viewers From The First Sight. The Example are Our Seonbaenim's Cheer. They are So energetic so we like to look them again. More and More.." I Told Them.

"Ok.. How About.. Shining Star.. Hello We Are Nature Girls!!" MinSoo Told me.

"No... Nature Girls Is about Nature..and it looked more like SHINee SeonBaenim.." I Told Her.

"Oh!!! I've got an Idea. How about Flower Bud.. Hello We Are Nature Girls!!!" DongAh Told me.

"No.. Its too Girly.. We Need More Power.. We Need More Energy!!" I told Them.

"Oh!!! Energy.. Energy.." BinHwa Looks like She's got an Idea.

"You're Inspired by my statement.. Right??" I smiled.

"Nature Energy??" BinHwa Got The Solution??

"Nature Energy!! We Are Nature Girls!!? Like That?? How about Your Opinion??" I asked for the others Opinion.

"I Think That was a great Idea!! Lets Use That!!" SooKi Told Me.

The Other Members Looked Satisfied with the Result.

"So we Had Solved the Problem.." I told them.

"Eonni.. Do You Think This is a Problem?" BinHwa asked me.

"Yup.. If We don't have any cheer.. We Can't Go On Stage!!" I told them (Actually.. I was Threatened Them...)

Suddenly The Teacher that we are looking for came to the practice room to help us..

"Hello!! Whoa!! Who are These 3 Members?? Hello??" The Teacher looked Confused.

"This is the 3 New Members.. This is SooKi.. This is MinSoo..and This Is DongAh.." I Introduced them.

"Oh.. Its a Delight!! we got a new members huh?? I'm Sorry.. I can't come yesterday.." The Teacher Looked Sorry..

"Why.. We Missed You so Much!!!" I Told Her..

"Its Because... There was Family Business.. I had a fight with my Mother Yesterday.." The Teacher Looked Sad.

I felt Bad.."I'm Sorry.."

"Oh.. Its Fine..." She Told Me. "So Your Debut is 2 months later.. If I'm Not Mistaken.. We Need To Boost Our Productivity.." The Teacher Asked us To dance.

"Oh.. We have Teach the new members Yesterday.." BinHwa Told Her.

"Oh.. You Guys Made My Life More Easier..." The Teacher Looked Happy..."Then I will Teach You the next and the last step" The Teacher Helped us so much.

The Story of our life is So Long.. I want to tell you the long story... but if I tell it to you it will took a lot of time and will make this fiction into 100 episode.. So I will Tell You the Story From Our Debut..