Episode 3: Dormitory Life, Fail or Win??

"What? Rules? Really? Huh? "The Other Members Kept Asking and Asking About The Rules.

Actually The Rules are Simple.. Its Not That 'Like School' Rules.. Its Dormitory Rules. Finally! We arrived at the Door of The Dorm. I Know, The New members was heart was pounding so hard...

"We're Here!!" I Opened the door.

"Wait!!" DongAh Looked so weird. "Can I Open The Door??"

I sighed... "Yes You Can.. DongAh..." What an elementary school kid...

DongAh Opened The Door and Her Mouth was opened widely.

"Close Your Mouth..." SooKi went in to the dorm alongside other members.

The New Members was so surprised at the clean dorm. Really.. Yes.. Its So Clean.. Only Me and BinHwa Stays There and No Body Had Sit On The Rooms Before...

"Wow This Is Our Dorm?? So Clean!!!" SooKi Looked at The Furniture.

DongAh Pointed at My Room. "I Want To Sleep Inside that Room.."

"No!! Its My Room!! Eonni!!!" BinHwa quickly Told DongAh..

"Please Everyone!!! Sit Nicely!!!!" I Told Them To Sit... Fortunately, They Opened Their Ears.

I was Announcing the Rules "Now.. I will tell you the Ru..."

"(speaks with satoori) that thing is so cute!!! can I Touch It??" Minsoo Cut My Sentences. She's was Looking at BinHwa's Ear Muffs.

"Later You Can Touch It... I want To.."

SooKi Cut My Sentences.." That's More Cute than That One!!!"SooKi Pointing at my Cute Oven Mitt.

"Yes It's More But.." Everyone Chatted and Chatted...

"EVERYONE!!! LISTEN UP!!!" I Shouted at Them..

"Please Listen to Me.. I won't Repeat Twice.. After Hearing My Instructions You Can Jump To Your Bed and Sleep!!!" I Threatened Them so They will hear me.

"Yes.. What Is It?? Leader-Nim??" SooKi Asked Me.

"It's... I want to tell you the Rules..." I Told Her..."The Rules are Simple... Just Do Your Normal Life... But Not To Excessive.. Be Polite... and live in a Beautiful life..."

Everyone was Shocked..."O..kay...  That's not Hard.." SooKi was looked unsure at the Rules.

"I don't Understand at all.." DongAh Asked Me.

"So You Should Act Normal. Don't Drink. Don't Do Illegal Stuff." BinHwa Told Her.

"You Shouldn't Know That 'Things' Maknae.." I Told The Maknae.

"Oops..." BinHwa Looking Elsewhere.

"Oh.. Ok! I Get It!" MinSoo Was Heading Somewhere.

"Where are you going MinSoo??" I Asked Her.

"I Really want to go... I can't Hold it.." MinSoo was Heading to the Bathroom.

"Ok.. You May Go..." I Looked at Her..."Now.. I will Tell You Your Roommates. If you want to complain.. Just Ask me after I told your names.."

I Told Them. DongAh's Alone, MinSoo and SooKi...Together.

"Why I'm with MinSoo??" SooKi Asked me.

I Cleared My throat.." Its Because.. To Make Your Korean Language More Perfect.."

"She's From DaeGu!!!" SooKi Eonni Told Me.

"Yeah? Why? She Can Said with Korean Standard Language Though.." I told Her.