Episode 6: Promotion Break?? No?? OK.. Then... I Just Get Back To Work..

I was waiting for the new members in the dorm.. I just sat on the Living Room and wait until that time comes.

"What Are You waiting Eonni??" BinHwa Looked at Me.

"Is It Your Boyfriend??" DongAh Asked Me.

"Hey!! You Still Don't Know That The Contract Clearly Said That You're Prohibited Of Dating??!!" I Hit Her.

"Hey!! Eonni! At Least Don't Use Violence" She Told Me.

"Sorry... I Forgotten to put that in the rules.. No Violence!!" I Wrote It on The Rules Board.

"Ok!!" They All Agreed. Then, The Door Bell Rings..

"I'll Get It!!" DongAh quickly Ran to the door.

"Wait!! Just Let Me!!!" I Told Her.

"Please Eonni.. Just One More Time.." DongAh Begged To Me.

"Ok! But You Should Use The Peeping Camera First.." I Turned Off The Peeping Camera and There was 2 Strangers.

"Whoa!! Who Are They!!" DongAh was Shocked.

"I Told You.. Just Let Me Open The Door.." I Opened The Door and Found 2 Strangers.

"Why Are You So Late.. I Thought There's Nobody There!!" One Of Them Complained to me??

"Ssst! Be Polite!!" Another Poked Her.

"Oh... Hello.. Please Come In.." I Told Them To Come In.

They Shyly went in. The Other Members Was Shocked about The Presence of These new members.

"Who's That Eonni??" BinHwa Said.

"What Are They Doing Here??" SooKi Said.

"Will They Go Home??" MinSoo Said.

"Can I Took Your Phone??" DongAh The Weirdest Said.

"First, They're The New Members. Second, They Will Work Here.. Duh!. Third, They won't Go Home and the Fourth, For What??" I Asked Her.

"For Asking Manager Eonni.." DongAh Told Me.

"No Use!!" I told Her.

"Then, I will Call The CEO Instead!!" She Told Me.

"No.. No Use.. Just Go Back To Your Seat!!" I Told Them.

I Looked at Them and There's The Awkward Position..

"No!! It's No That Awkward Eonni!!" BinHwa Told Me.

"Sorry.." I felt Awkward by Myself Then... Hehe

I Used My Gestures.. I Tired To Make Them Know That We Should Introduce Ourselves.

"1..2..3.. Nature!!" I Told Them The Beginning..

"Energy! Hello We Are Nature Girls!!" Unexpectedly,  They are Already Used To  Saying That Cheer..

I'm So Relived... "Hello I'm Lee Tae Ri.. The Leader , Main Vocalist and A Songwriter In Nature Girls.." I Tried To Introduce Myself. "Psst.. She Can Rap Too.."

"Who's That!" Nobody wants To Admit It. "Ok Then.. Next!!" I was looking at SooKi.

"My Name is SooKi, I'm The Vocalist Of The Group." SooKi Introduced Herself. "Psst.. She's The Oldest Of The Group.."

"Who's That! Please!! Tell Me!!!" I'm Getting Mad. Suddenly, DongAh Stand Up.

"Hey!! You Little!!" I Scolded Her. Suddenly BinHwa Cut My Sentences..

"Eonni.. Can You Scold Her Later? The Time Is Running Out..." BinHwa Was waiting..

"Ok.." I Poked DongAh.