Episode 4: Nature Girls ! Let's Work Hard For Our Debut!

I looked at the screen. "OMG!" I was shocked. 

"Manager Eonni! what are you doing in this late hour??" I asked her.

"It's because I wanted to check if you're asleep or not!" The manager Eonni told me.

"Only me and Dongah are still watch the movie.." Then I heard a scream. I looked at Dongah. She's fainting. 

"I guess it's only me that still awake right now.." I told the manager Eonni..

"So please sleep now.. Tomorrow you have to submit the songs to CEO " the manager Eonni told me.

"Now I will go.." The manager Eonni wants to leave?

"No! Eonni! It's so dangerous if you drive when you're sleepy..." I told her.

"If you insisted me to..but you should sleep.." She told me.

I went to my room after I saw the manager Eonni went inside one of our room to stay for a night. I locked all of the doors so she won't sneak out at midnight. I can't sleep! I had to finish my work!. 

"It's not here.." I was arranging the songs that we made. For an hour.. Finally! I can sleep at 1 a.m. Not good but... You had to do it. 

I texted my mother and fell asleep.

On the next day. 

I jumped of the bed and make breakfast for those 4 snoozer. 

"TaeRi! I'm going to go home now.. Later don't forget to go to practice room!" The manager Eonni told me.

"I will.." I opened the door and let her go.

I start to cook again.. Today's menu is sunny sided egg with bacon and orange juice. Simple. After cooking I went to the bathroom and take a shower. 

After that I looked at the cute 3 sleepy... WHAT! 3? Where's the other one?. Oh there she is! Our Maknae in the kitchen. While looking at her SNS again? 

"No! I was texting my mom Eonni.! " Oh! My thought is wrong..

Fortunately I texted my mom earlier in the morning. When I opened my eye. Only One Eye! (Because I was so lazy to open the other one). 

"Eonni! You've made an American styled breakfast! Congratulations! When it's only you and me, you've never cooked for me like this. Only Korean food.." She was rapping.. The sentences was so long.."where's the others?" She asked me.

"They still had a vacation in the dream land! " I told her.

The Maknae is going somewhere? Probably waking them up? 

"Hey, Maknae! I already tried it earlier. No use really! " I told her.

"What should I do?" The Maknae asked me. 

"What should you do? Go take a shower then!" I asked her to take a bath. 

"Ok.. Eonni..." The Maknae went to the bathroom.

I was arranging the plates and I heard Dongah was sleep talking. 

"Ghost.. Don't eat me!" Hehehe so funny. 

I was approaching her and... "Boo! I will eat you Dong-dongie!" Dongah was so surprised? And fell asleep again?. I don't know.. She's weird. But it's fun, scaring Dongah at her sleep.

Minsoo and SooKi went out of their rooms. 

"(Speaks with Satoori) what's this?" Minsoo asked me. 

"Egg.. Why?" I told her.

"(Speaks with Satoori) what's this?" She asked me again.

"This is bacon..This kid never see bacon,huh?" I told her.