••• Nine •••

My eyes are wide awake, glued to the white ceiling as his soft breathing is the only noise I can hear. After all that's happened in this one night, after all I've done, a part of me wonders if this is the end. It should be, I've just sealed a deal that he could be tried for sex with a minor. But I don't want this, whatever this is, to end. I want it to last as long as it can, as long as fate allows.
Turning my head to the left, my eyes scan over his face, the vulnerable piece of him now on display as the sun is about to rise and I'll be gone. God only knows where I'll be once he wakes up.

A piece of me wants to stay, another wants to flee, and another wants to climb on top of him and start over a whole new round. The soreness between my legs reminds me the last option probably isn't the best as I let out a heavy sigh.

Once we finished, Nixon closed his eyes and was out, just like me, but with all the thoughts running through my mind, I couldn't so simply shut my eyes and forget where I lay.

Hell, he took my innocence, but it was well worth it. Way worth it.

Just as I'm about to move my neck to the other side, the pain comes back to my neck. Ever since he bit me last night it's been in tremendous pain, making me wonder how hard he had to even bite. No doubt there's one heck of a bruise.

Sliding my feet over the edge of the massive bed, my feet hit the cold wooden floor as the duvet falls off from around my chest. As I hop up, I collect my clothes from the floor, only to see my shirt torn in two, unable to be worn.
I groan, dropping my shirt as I realize I can't even wear it. Damn him for that. I actually liked that blouse.

Just as I make my way towards the door, I hear movement, causing me to freeze in place and look around.

There, in all of his morning glory, Nixon sits up from the bed, a stern look covering his face. "Leaving so soon? Remember what I once told you about that?"

His tone is laced with anger as I stand by the door, my neck throbbing.
"I figured you'd want me to go before you woke up."

"And why would I want that?"

Why would he want that? I don't know! I assumed it.

Shrugging my shoulders, I watch as e stands up, his abs looking amazing as I stare at him. I can't believe I actually had sex with this man. Not just sex, mind-blowing at that as he took my innocence.

In no time Nixon stands before me, frowning as he sees that I'm covered up in a bra and my pants once more. "Should I go..." I trail off, watching as his hand raises, going behind my back to unclasp my bra.

"No," he answers, his voice deep as my bra falls to the floor and the cold air causes my nipples to become hard. "And I'd rather not want your body covered right now, Lily, so, take them off."

I don't know why I don't protest, why I just don't leave the room as he stands, waiting for me to become undressed.

My fingers unbuckle my pants and they come down, soon followed by my panties as his hand lands hard on my behind. I squeal, watching as he disappears into the massive closet.
I'm slow to follow as I see rows of suits lined up to perfection against one side of the closet. There, I see Nixon, pulling out some clothing articles from a white dresser.

Clothing is thrown at me, Nixon watching me, wondering if I'll obey. "Put them on, we're going out."

"Where?"

"Shopping."

"Why?" I ask, seeing in my hands the thin white bra made out of sheer lace and the matching panties. How does he have these. Just as I'm about to ask why he has them, he answers for me.