Current Updates!!!

I am sure a lot of you saw that Nixon got updated and now has less chapters than before. I decided to combine two chapters into one for a few reasons:

1. Every chapter in the beginning half was around 1300 words, barely a chapter at all. I wanted to combine two to give readers more to take in for each chapter

2. Reduce the number of ads. The ads on Wattpad have been annoying, especially to those who do not pay to have them removed. With 90+ chapters originally to this book, that's a lot of adds and going from chapter to chapter, so I wanted to lighten that load for readers a bit.

3. For editing purposes. Due to so many chapters, there is so much content to go through and fix as a writer. By combing chapters, I can easily bookmark where things occur to make sure I get plot details correct.

As for an update to be made to the book to continue the story, I plan on updating soon. Now, I know readers who follow me are used to hearing this, but Nixon will indeed be finishing soon. I am currently writing Sybil and these two story take place during the same time.

When I was writing Zion before Nixon, I found myself making plot holes in Nixon with what happened in Zion. Since Nixon and Sybil will end in the same timeframe and also have some chapters which go over the same events (from different views), I want to make sure I get these details to the endings correct as they really matter a lot for what happens next.

One more chapter of Sybil will be put out (hopefully tomorrow which is June 27) and once this chapter is out, I will pick Nixon back up as I write the finishing chapters to these two books.

I know you have all waited a while. It's been hard as a student in university to find so much time to write when I have so much to study. I am about to go into my final year of university and things have only gotten crazier, so I want to make sure Nixon comes to a close and leave you all with closure while also anticipating what happens next.

You may have seen in my bio that I listed something called "The Broken Crown Series." This series includes Zion, Sybil, and Nixon as the books currently within it, but one more book will be written to close off the series which I plan to start once Sybil and Nixon come to a close, a continuation of the story/legacy these individuals have left on the werewolf kingdom and world as a whole. It will be a book readers of Nixon, Zion, and Sybil have been getting hints at or perhaps even contemplating could happen.

With all of this to digest, I wanted to say thank you for sticking with the book and hearing what I had to say. If you have any questions, feel free to direct message me over Wattpad.

Best,
-Amythest Winter