Frida 1981

What is "forever"? What is "happily ever after"? Do these things even exist? What happened to the princess who shared a prince's love with a mistress? Oh what a stress! I know something's going on!

I have been sulking for a long time now, listening to In the Air Tonight for months now. Oh if you only knew how broken I was! Away with the fairy tale fantasies! "I love you more than anything" your face!

I left him for good. As of this moment, I am not the only one shattered into pieces, but who destroyed this portrait of love in the first place? As I continued hurting myself on the inside, I heard the phone ringing. Of course I was reluctant to answer, assuming that it was the media people who cannot even interpret the story correctly. Okay, this is it. This is life. I just have to face this.

"Hello?"

"Frida, it's Anna. I've heard about what happened. Tell me everything, your feelings, the event, and so on. I'll be here listening to you. You would have done the same for me. Men are just reckless and clueless you know."

I stopped and thought what does she want to tell me. There was this bitterness in my heart but it was slowly reduced when I heard her voice. At least someone cares...

"About that Aggie, ex had another woman."

"Have you been copying me? Can't name him, huh?" She tried to cheer me up, but she was absolutely right.

"Yes. ...sniff sniff ... I just can't carry on reminscing those moments of love. I just hate him that I cannot mention his name. The thought of him, his face, his name, and other things just kills me inside." And the once strong woman Anna was looking up to just broke down.

"There...there... I'll try my very best to come over there to comfort you. Don't kill yourself please. I beg of you Frida. Your life still has worth. Losing you will be the end of me."

"You are my best friend. Please don't rush. I am not "yet" suicidal." I tried to laugh at it, but tears still continued to flow. "I love you Anna. Oh men! Men! Men! Men! Why do they hurt us?"

"Hold on! Wait for me Frida. I am about to leave my place. And please, don't hesitate to call me. You know I'm a call away, and I'm gonna try my best help you. I love you too, best friend."