Part 4

After some time Suhana broke the hug, and wiped Aryan's tears, and told him..

SUHANA: Aryan yaad hai papa kya keh te the, jab bhi koi ja ta hai toh use kushi kushi jane de na chahi yeh

ARYAN: han di yaad hai

SUHANA: toh rona band karo, hum e bhi papa ka farewell kushi kushi kar na chahi yeh ( she said wiping his tears) chalo ap promise karo ro o ge nahi

ARYAN:  toh ap bhi rona band karo ( he said wiping her tears, and asked her to promise that she also will not cry)

(Mrs. Sharma smiled at this and placed her one hand on Suhana's head and another one on Aryan's n said..)

MRS.SHARMA: I am proud of you both, now come lets go home

Both of them agreed. Suhana faced Mr. sharma, n was about to say something when she noticed Chinmay and Darshan.

SUHANA: I am sorry main ne apko pechana nahi ( she told Chinmay and Darshan)

DARSHAN: main.. ( he didn't know how to say that he was the reason for this) vo actually.. meri hi karan.. I mean meri vajase apke dad ka accident... I am really very sorry.. ( before he could complete the Police arrived n Darshan was ready to surrender)

POLICE: Ma'am sorry apko is waqt pareshan kar r he hain but apko FIR likh va in pad e ge aur phir hum e Mr. Raval ko arrest kar na hoga. Toh pls ap apna statement de di gi e.

SUHANA: I am sorry sir but hum e koi FIR darj nahi kar va ni. N thank you soo much yaha a ne ke li ye.

(Everyone was shocked at this. The police tried to convince her but it was of no use, So they left)

Darshan looked at her, N before he could ask anything she said..

SUHANA: ap soch r he honge ki mene e sa kyu kiya. Mr.Raval meri mom keh ti thi ki hum Decisions kabhi dimag se nahi le ne cha hi yeh kyu ki hum dimag se decisions le te hain toh hum diplomatically soch te hain, aur  vo decisions shayad hum a re li ye sahi ho but kisi sur ko dard de sak te hain, aur agar kisi aur ko dard de e se decisions kabhi shai nahi hote.

(Everyone was listening to her very carefully)

She continued: aur agar main apko aj jail bhej de ti to apko, apke dosto ko, aur most importantly apke parents ko boht dukh ho ta aur kisi ko dukh de esa decision kabhi sahi nahi ho ta.

DARSHAN said in a heavy and painful voice: but dukh to main ne bhi apko di ya hain. in sab ko diya hain, iski punishment toh muje mil hi cha hi ye.

SUHANA: mere dad keh te the ki koi bhi galti kar to uski punishment mil hi cha hi ye, par agar koi sach main bohot guilty ho aur ap se mafi mang ra ha ho toh kuch soch e bina maf kar de na chahi ye, aur apki aakhon main guilt saf dikh ra ha hain, toh muje toh apko maf kar na hi hain.

(Mr. Sharma placed his hand on her shoulder, and was very much proud of her) he said..

MR. SHARAM: beta we are proud of u

( And Suhana smiled faintly at his statement. They turned to leave, but Suhana turned back and said to darshan..)

SUHANA: Mr. Raval kya ap muje se ek promise kar en ge ( he looked up and nodded his head, she moved her hand in front and he placed his hand on hers) main ne toh apkomaf kar di ya but ap bhi apne apko promise kar na ho ga ki ap bhi apne apko maf kar denge, kyuki jo ho na tha vo toh ho g ya but main nahi chati ki ap apni puri life guilt ke sath gi e, toh promise ki ap apne apko maf kar den ge.

( Suhana was waiting for her answer, and Chinamy and Darshan were just shocked that how a person can be so nice)

DARSHAN ( in a cracking and guilty voice): I promise

Chinmay and Darshan went home. Darshan straight went to his room without speaking to his mother who was sitting in the sitting room and watching a movie. She found his behaviour weird and stopped Chinmay and asked him what happened. He told his mother everything and his mother was first in a shock how her son could do this and then in a shock that how a person could be so nice and without even knowing her felt the pain she will have if Darshan went away from her and forgived him.

Days passed and Darshan started being normal. Any time he would feel low Chinmay would remind him of the promise he gave Suhana and he would become fine.

It was an afternoon when Darshan ans Chinmay and darshan were sitting in an open café and Chinmay was complaining..

CHINMAY: yaar tu na apne li ye ek secretary duhnd le main tere yeh meeting arrange kar te kar te addha(half) ho g ya hun..

Darshan was listing to him when hi eyes fell on a girl coming out of the bank. Yes it was Suhana. He followed her with her eyes till she sat in the auto n left. Chinmay clicked his fingers in front of his eyes gaining his attention..

CHINAMY: tu sun bhi r ha hain, main kitni..

Darshan didn't let him finish and said

DARSHAN: tuje vo yaad hai ( Chinmay was shocked, it had been a month and darshan had not motioned her name, chinmay knew but still acted as if he didn't)

CHINMAY: kon

DARSHAN: chinmay ban na band kar, main Mr. Singhania ki beti.

CHINMAY ( very causally): a re han vo

Darshan gave him looks and he became serious

DARSHAN: muje uske bar e main jan na hai

Chinmay almost spit the coffee in his mouth on darshan.. n said "kya??" 

DARSHAN: I mean vo ajkal kar kya r hi hain, main bas jan na cha ta hun taki main uski help kar sak u

CHINMAY: toh ase bol na, thik hai main uske bar e main pata kar ta hun

In the evening at darshan's home Chinmay came with some information abou her which left Darshan in a shock..