Part 22

The next day she woke up n saw the position they were sleeping in n all the happenings of last night came in front of her eyes.. n she tried to wake up but she couldn't as his grip was too strong n she moved a lot trying to free her self n due to this he woke up. His grip on her loosened n she just stood up n went out of the room.

Darshan was all confused n then remembered what happened last night n was confused on what to do.

On the other hand she entered her room n was hell embarrassed with her behaviour last night..

SUHANA(to herself): ye kya kardi ya mene.. oh no kya soch r he honge sir mere bar e main... mana daar lag r ha tha tuje par iska matlab ye nahi tha ki tu sir ke sath ese so ja e.. ye kya kar diya main ne.
But ek bat to hain sir kitne romantic hain.. Chup ek dum chup kya soch r hi.. Idiot ( she said hitting her self on the head)

They both changed n went down for breakfast n then they went to the cab n moved to the conference place. They didn't talk to each other since morning as both were confused on what to say. They were embarrassed about their behaviour but somewhere in their heart they were happy about what happened last night.

They reached the place n the conference started n they both forgot about what happened as their mind got occupied with the happenings in the conference.

After the concert they became normal as they forgot about what happened..

DARSAHAN: toh aj kaha ja na hain..

SUHANA: aj hum Ski Dubai chal e..

DARSHAN: ya nice idea..

SUHANA: han obvio vo toh ho ga hi na mere jo hain after all

They went back to the hotel n changed. After that they hired a taxi n reached Ski Dubai..

They bought the tickets n entered.. They were not many people as it was a week day..

They went in n met the same couple they met yesterday; raj n sajana

SUHANA: oh hi..

SAJANA: hi (excited)

SUHANA: I hope ap abhi ja ne nahi wale hain

SAJANA: no no humto abhi a e

SUHANA: hum bhi, yeah maza a e ga (she said excited)

And suddenly a snow ball hit her head.

SUHANA: ouch!! ( she turned n saw darshan laughing at her) ap.. ruko ab toh nahi bacho ge ( n she started running behind him, she ran behind him for a long time..) huh thak g e (she said panting)

DARSHAN: main bhi..( he said trying to grasp some breath)

SUHANA: but main badal zarur lungi. (she said panting)

DARSHAN: pehle thik se saas to lo( he said breathing heavily)

SUHANA: ap ki bhi koi khas acchi nahi hain ( she said a bit normal now)

N Raj n Sajana were just standing n smiling at their cute actions.

RAJ: chalo ap kya bura time badla badla hi kehl te raho ge ( n all bursted into laughter)

They went n explored the place, n time passed having fun n of Corse Darshan n Suhana's nok jok's.

They came out of the place n changed their cloths n decided they will have dinner together.

They went to a restaurant n settled n Darshan n Raj got busy in business talks n Suhana n Sajana were getting super bored listening to them..

SAJANA: guys yaar pls ye business ki bate bandh karo..

SUHANA: han, aur itni hi karni hain na business ki bate to kahi aur ja ke betho ( she said supporting Sajana)

RAJ: ok ok sorry nahi kar e ge ok..

SUHANA: accha ap hum e bata e ye ki ap dono ki arranged marriage hu e hain ya love..

SAJANA: love..

SUHANA: oh wow  toh ap apni kahani bata e na ke mile aur phir pyaar kab hua.. (she asked excited)

Raj and Sajana told them about their love story n she was listening to them very carefully, n darshan was just admiring her change in expression n the story developed.. This was noticed both by Sajana n Raj..

Soon the dinner came n they aslo finished their love story..

SUHANA: ap dono kit ne cut ho.. (she said smiling her best)

They all ate dinner n then paid the bill n got out.

They both were going n Raj stopped Darshan..

RAJ: sun Bhai ( Darshan n Suhana stopped n raj told sajana to take suhana away for sometime..)

SAJANA: suhana vo dekho (she said pointing at some shop..) Chalo na mere sath a o

Suhana smiled n they both went..

DARSHAN: yaar shuru hogi ap pata nahi kab ghar ja ne ko mil e ga..

RAJ: u love her a lot na..

N darshan was shocked at what he said..

DARSHAN: nahi yaar hum dono toh bas..

RAJ: dekh bahi pyaar kar ta hain toh bol de ne itni acchi ladki hat se chal e g e na toh badh main rona pad e ga..muje toh lag ta hain ki tu use pasand kar ta hain.. a ge teri marzi

Suhana n Sajana came back..

SUHANA: kya hua..

RAJ: kuch nahi.. kyu kuch hona cha hi ye tha kya (he asked jokingly)

N Suhana laughed..

SUAHAN: nahi nahi, muje laga itne chup ho toh paka ladi(fight) ki ho gi

N all of them laughed n then bid bye n went to their hotels..

Suhana changed n went to darshan's room n today he had already made the pillow wall..

N she remembered what happened last night n was blushing n looking down..

DARSHAN: ander a o na..

She stepped in silently, n took baby steps to the bed n slept without saying anything...

Darshan was working on his computer, n his gaze fell on her who was peacefully sleeping..n then he started thinking about what Raj told him...

DARSHAN (to himself): kya main sach main use pyaar kar ta hun, sister ko bhi ye hi laga tha when we went to the orphanage aur chinu bhi yehi soch ta hain n aj Raj bhi... am I really falling for her..

He went close to her n kneeled down near her..

DARSHAN (in a low voice): sab ye hi soch te hain, am I really falling for u

N she turned on his side n put her face on his hand..

He smiled n kissed her forehead n slowly removed his hand not disturbing her, he switched the lights off n went to sleep..