Part 13

They reached the office n got busy in their work.

It was 1:30 n Suhana remembered that she had to go pick Aryan. She woke up with a jolt n rushed to Darshan's office but found him no where so she told Rashmi to tell him when he comes. She rushed to the school and saw that Aryan was not waiting for them

She thought that he must be inside the school. She asked the guard..

SUHANA: bahiya koi bacha abhi school main hain kya

GUARD: nahi kyu

SUHANA: a re kese nahi ho ga, ho na hi chahiye ( she said in a worried tone)

GUARD: main bol r ha hun na ma'am koi nahi hain andar

SUHANA: accha, thik hain ( she said in a worried tone) ye Aryan kaha chal a g ya.

She was almost about to cry when Darshan called her.

SUHANA: ji sir ( she said in a worried tone, darshan sensed that she was worried)

DARSHAN: kya hu a sab thik hain na

SUHANA: sir vo Aryan.. ( she said in a cracking voice but darshan didn't let her finish)

DARSHAN: han Aryan ko mene pick kar liya hain aur hum dono..

Now she didn't let him finish.

SUHANA: what apne use pick kar liya (she asked shocked, he was going to say something but she didn't let him finish) ap pick kar ne wale hain muje bata to dete main kitni worried thi apko pata bhi hain mere maan main kitne bure bure khyal a r he the. ( she said in a worried yet angry tone)

DARSHAN (in an apologetic voice): vo.. sorry main tumhe bata ne hi wala tha but tum cabin main nahi thi aur jab dekha toh tum Rashmi ke sath kuck discuss kar r hi thi to muje laga ki main use pick kar tumhe bata dunga par bhul g ya, sorry.

Suhana realized that she is scolding him when he has helped her: sorry sir apne mere help ki aur main hun ki apko dat r hi hun, thx a lot.

Darshan smiled: accha vo chodo ghar a ja o hum ne khana order kiya hain

SUHANA: nahi sir ap office main nahi hain toh muje vaha ho na chaiye kuch kam a g ya toh.

Saying this she told him bye n then went back to the office. She completed her work early n reached home by 8. When she entered she saw it was all dark n Darshan n Aryan are sitting on the sofa n watching tom n jerry n laughing.

She switched on the lights n saw they had not even changed

SUHANA: ye kya hain ( they ignored her, she went n switched off the tv)

ARYAN: diii dekh ne do na

SUHANA: Aryan kya dekh ne do change bhi nahi ki ya hain tum dono ne, phele ja ke change kar lo

( they both grinned n went to change, she smiled proudly at her victory)

They came down..

SUHANA: accha Aryan tumhara project complete kiya tum ne

ARYAN: konsa project ( he asked all lost)

SUHANA: a re tumhara science project, next week hain na deadline

ARYAN: a re han main toh bhul g ya

SUHANA: aur dekho tv, project toh khud hi ban ja e ga na

Aryan looked at Darshan n asked him to help him..

DARSHAN: a re suhana kyu dat r hi ho, hum sath main kar de ge

Suhana did not agree to the idea as, if they will help it will not help him in his studies. But they somehow made her agree.

DARSHAN: accha ok toh kal se kam chalu kar te hain, aj Friday hain aur office kal bandh reh ti hain to do din main ho g e ga

All slept n woke up early n started to work.

They all were busy, Aryan went to the room to get something. Darshan saw Suhana very engrossed in something, he thought to do some mischief. He walked slowly towards her. His plan was to scare her. He went very close to her ear, n was going to shout but Suhana as she wanted glue stick n banged with him n was about to fall but he held her, her hands grabbed his t-shirt and she closed her eyes as she was scared. He was all lost looking at her scared face n innocence. She opened her eyes slowly n saw him smiling at her. Their eyes met n they lost in each others eyes..