Part 24

She woke up first next morning.. just to see herself in darshan's strong arms.. But this time she didn't fell awkward but loved the way he cared for her...

She was in her thoughts when he woke up n saw her starting at him...

DARSHAN: vo..vo tum..kal raat ko..(before he could finish justifying himself she said)

SUHANA: thank u sir ( n she moved a bit up n kissed him on his cheek... n then released what she did n ran to the washroom n darshan was just there smiling n blushing..)

She came out n told him she is going for breakfast n he went to the washroom to get fresh..

He came out shirtless.. n heard the door knob twisting n she entered in. She immediately turned away with her hands on her eyes covering them...

SUHANA: sorry sorry sorry sorry.. (she said yet in the same position)

N darsahan started walking towards her smirking n thing of some plan to disturb her..

He reached her n pulled her close to himself... she banged with him n he held her waist with one hand n closed the door with another.. There was n adrenaline rush in her body.. her heart beats started increasing n there were butterflies in her stomach.. He removed her hands from her face.. n saw her eyes shut tight n her face was red... he was   admiring her beauty   

DARHSAN(in his mind): yaar blush kar te waqt to aur bhi khoobsurut lag ti hain..

He bent close to her n now her heartbeats are at their peek..

DARSHAN(spoke in her ears): aakheen kholo suhana

She felt magic in his voice.. She slowly opened her eyes... he was yet near her ear n moved slowly to her neck he placed a soft kiss.. he moved his hand over her back to her waist... he put his hand in her top n slowly moved his hands on her bare waist n pulled her more close.. she was feeling his touch n she felt heaven.. he slowly pulled her top from her shoulder n kissed her on the shoulder...to her neck n then he reached her face ...they were both being carried away by the moment...

DARSHAN: I want to kiss u.. (he said in a seductive voice)

He rubbed her lips with his thumb n placed his lips on hers... he kissed her passionately.. at first respond but then responded with the same passion.... she moved her hands on his neck n in his hair rubbing them pulling him more close... n he squeezed waist pulling her close..it was getting intense with every passing second... they kissed till they both went breathless.

They parted n she was really shy n turned redder than a tomato...

DARSAHN: e si bat ke liye to main tum pe mar ta hun (he said in his mind)

She ran to the washroom n closed the door n was blushing hard thinking about moment n was smiling looking at herself in the mirror...

He was also smiling n thinking...

DARSHAN (in his mind): yes sab sahi ke te hain I love her.. I love her to the square of infinity.. bas ab vapis ja ke i'll..i'll tell u in a way u will never forget..

He changed n knocked on the door of the washroom..

DARSHAN: suhana chalo hum e ja na bhi hain.. hum a ri flight bhi hain...

SUHANA: han main ati hun..

N he went in the balcony n she opened the door and peeped if he was there or not.. when she saw he wasn't she sighed n steeped in the room n blushed hard at what happened...

He came in n behaved everything was normal.. she was a bit surprised.. but then did her packing...

They left the hotel n went to the airport.. as soon they stepped he held her hand.. she looked at him..

DARSHAN: kya e se mat dekho main tumhe phir se nahi kho sak ta... ( he said in a concerned voice n she blushed)

They boarded the flight n she spelt on his shoulder holding his hand tight

He smiled n kissed her forehead..

They landed n reached their home..

He was shocked n happy to see his dad back home..

(NOTE: his dad was in America for some business work but now he has come back for some time)

DARSHAN (he ran to his dad): dad ap ane wale the to muje call kyu nahi kia ya

DARSHAN'S DAD: kyuki tu kam ke gaya tha aur bata toh kam kham kar ta bhi nahi aur a ja ta..

Darshan smiled cause he would have exactly done that..

N suhana was standing there smiling at their beautiful bonding..

DARSHAN'S MOM: a re beta kesi ho tum ap tabyiat to thik hain na..

SUHANA: han aunty main thik hun ( n she touched her feet n then his dad's n both blessed her) 

DARSHAN: kuch thik nahi hain ye abhi bhi week hain aur abhi rest kar e gi aur kuch nahi..

SUHANA: a re nahi main..

DARSHAN: nahi kuch thik nahi ho tum chup chap room main ja o aur ja ke araam karo

N she having no option went to her room n became fresh..

On the other side darshan's dad entered the room n knocked..

DARSHAN: ap ko knock kar ne hi zarurat nahi hain dad ..

His dad came n sat besides him on his bed..

DARSHAN'S DAD: ek bat puchu??

Darshan hummed

DARSHAN'S DAD: tum use bohot pyaar kar te ho na...

N darshan was shocked at his words...

DARSHAN: na..nahi papa main suhana ko pasand nahi kar ta (he said looking here n there)

DARSHAN's DAD: main ne kab kaha suhana

N now he was caught n didn't know what to do.. so he planned to tell the truth

DARSAHAN: han dad main use bohot bohot pyaar kar ta hun

N his dad smiled n put his hand on his head

DARSHAN'S DAD: toh jaldi bata de.. muje ab meri bahu chahi ye jise main teri sari shikayte  kar sak u

N darshan smiled n nodded.. his dad left

DARSHAN (in his mind): bohot jadi main tum he apni ban a lunga hum e sha hum e sha ke liye.. n will never let u goo anywhere..

N then Aryan came n they got busy in seeing what darshan got for him..