Part 26

She went to her room n opened it, she saw a white Cinderella dress.. n she was amazed..

She quickly got ready.. she wore the dress n applied kajal n a light pink lip gloss.. n was looking no less than a Barbie... She went down n found him waiting for her.. he was wearing n black Armani suit n was looking dashing...

She came down n he couldn't take his eyes of her...

SUHANA: sir hum kaha ja r he hain

Darshan came out of his trances n: han chalo

N she kept on asking him where they r going but he didn't reply... N then they reached a park n which was fully dark..

She stepped down carefully making sure her dress doesn't get stuck anywhere...

She looked around n found it to be dark n got scared..

SUHANA: darshan ap mere sath koi prank toh nahi khel r he hain na ( she turned asking but no reply came n it was too dark so she couldn't see anything...

N suddenly there was light behind her she turned n found the place decorated with different colours of flowers n she was shocked n the lighting was amazing there was a carpet of flowers n she walked on it n it ended somewhere.. She stopped there..

Darshan came from front n sat on his knees taking her hand in his..

DARSHAN: I know ye shayad bohot jaldi hain but I can't live without u anymore I want to officially make u mine.. (she was shocked his words but listened to what he has to further) suhana I don't when, where, how I started to feel for u, I don't even know if u feel the same but all I know is am heads over heel in love with u (n she was utter shock n amazement about what he is saying) I love everything about u everything... if u also love me then say yes to me but if u don't just walk away n I think I was dreaming a beautiful heaven which ever existed..

She thought for a while n then took her hand out of his made him stand up holding his shoulders... n then she turned away n walked away from him without turning back n seeing him..

He was all shocked n thought as if someone has taken pulled the land below his feet. He sat with his hands on his face...

DARSHAN (in his mind): what she doesn't love me?? muje laga that she does!! jab bhi main uske bas ja ta tha she never used to stop me... shayad main hi kuch zayad soch r ha tha.. shayad vo mujese kabhi pyaar kar ti nahi thi.. aj main ne apni sab se precious thing kho di.. I lost her .. I lost her friendship... she maybe now never talk to me...( n thinking all this he was crying)

N suddenly he saw a coffee in front of him n then turned n saw that she was sitting besides him n saw she has two coffee in her hand.. She offered one to him n he took in silently... he was not able to understand what was happening... she just went n now she is back with coffee... did this mean she is not willing to break their friendship or was she in some trouble that she can't say..

He was thinking all this when she clicked her finger in front of his eyes... N he came out of his trances

SUHAHA: jaldi khamat ki ji e muje apse kuch kehna bhi hain

They slowly sipped their coffee, n then soon finished it she then wiped her face..

She made him stand up holding his hand..

SUHANA: ap confusion main honge ki main ne abhi kya kiya.. vo actually committed hone se pehle main apne friend ke sath ek coffee pe na cha ti thi... so e si liye..

DARSHAN (was damn happy n really excited): so does that mean ki vo na nahi tha (he asked in an over enthusiastic voice)

Suhana just nodded n blushed hard..

SUHANA: I.. I love u ( n with this darshan hugged her his hardest.. he loved her a lot n was really happy to know that she also loves him... n she was could not hold her self back n cried on his shoulder..)

Darshan broke the hug n wiped her tears..

DARSHAN: aj se no rona... kuyki main apni would be ko e se ro te hu e nahi dekh sak ta.OK.

N she blushed n nodded in a yes..

H