Part 21

DARSHAN: suhana ( he called her n she came out of her thoughts), chalo ab andar chalo bhuk lagi hain

He walked in and she followed. They went to Tim Hortons n bought grilled wraps n coffee.

They both found a table n sat opposite each other, n were having there meal in silence.

After the meals they both went out n Suhana stood outside.

DARSHAN: kya hua ruk kyu ga e

SUHANA: darshan 5 min water fountain shuru ho ge, hum pls dekh ke ja e

DARSHAN: hmm ok. Ek bat puchu???

SUHANA: han

DARSHAN: tum he itna sab kuch kese pata i mean exact timings n all???

SUHANA: lag ta hai  ap meri bat kal sun nahi r he the.. Hum har december yaha a te the hum last 2014 main a e the. Mom ki death ke bad nahi a e but jab a te the na toh bohot maza kar te the.

Darshan smiled, n they watched the fountains. After that they silently walked n hired a taxi n went back to their hotel.

Darshan was entering the room, when suhana stopped him..

SUHANA: sir kya main aj bhi apke sath..i mean apke room so sak ti hun

Darshan smiled: han change kar ke a ga na

He reached his room n Chinmay called

CHINMAY: kya bahi Dubai kya chal a g ya bhul hi g ya muje

DARSHAN: a re nahi yaar aj conference ke bad main aur Suhana.. (Before he could continue chinmay interrupted him)

CHINMAY: Oh Suhana ke sath, han toh pir muje kese yaad kar e ga ( he said teasing him)

DARSHAN: chup re yaar e sa kuch nahi hain 

CHINMAY: nahi hain to yeh photo jo main dekh r ha hun vo toh muje kuch aur hi bata r hi hain

DARSHAN: photo?? Konsi photo (he sent darshan a photo that they had taken in the Miracle Garden) tuje yeh kaha se mil e??

CHINMAY: vo kya hain na Suhana ne Rashmi ko bheji thi aur use ne muje dikhi, toh main ne use muje send kar ne ko bol a aur ab ye mere pas hain 

DARSHAN: what?? Ek min Rashmi ne tuje kyu dekhi

CHINMAY: kyu ki main ne use kaha tha, to vo sab chod muje ye bata chackar kya hain boss

DARSHAN: kuch nahi. Tune mujse bakaws kar ne ke liye call kiya tha.

CHINMAY: han ab mere bate bakaws hi lag e gi na

DARSHAN: u know what so ja aur muje bhi sone de (he was about to end the call)

CHINMAY: a re ruk ruk ( he put the phone back on his ear)

DARSHAN: bol

CHINAMY: ye batane ke liye call ki tha ki vo Pune wali party man g e hain aur 3 din ke liye ja na pad e ga,papers n all. Toh e si liye call kiya tha ki ab jab tu Dubai main romance kar r ha hain toh muje hi jana pade ga toh kal nikal r ha hun..

DARSHAN: Rashmi ke sath ( he asked teasingly)

CHINMAY: han. Wait wait jo to bolne ki koshish kar r ha hain na vese kuch nahi hain vo tere companany ki manager hain. Toh tere absence main use hi presentation de ni pad e gi. Toh dimag ke gode dhud ha na bandh kar aur so ja..

DARSHAN: ok chal to keh r ha hain toh man leta hun. Chal bye gn

CHINMAY: gn

They disconnected n he changed n was waiting for Suhana.

He thought of scaring her n he switched off the room lights n left the room door open a bit.

She came to his room n was wondering why he left it open..

SUHANA( to herself): mere liye rahka ho ga

She stepped in the room n saw it was pitch black. Darshan closed the room door from behind when she entered. She got very sacred cause of that..

SUHANA: si..sir (she said stammering)

No reply..

SUHANA: si..sir a..ap ka..kaha ho. (she said walking a bit)

Darshan played a scary audio from his mobile n how she was really scared..

The voice in the audio: i'll kill u... Run for ur life( in a very scary voice)

She heard footsteps coming close to her( it was actually a sound effect in the audio)

Darshan could imagine her face write now n wanted to laugh soo loud. N suddenly he heard sobs. 

DARSHAN ( to himself): oh shit

He quickly went and switched the lights on. N saw her sitting on her knees on the floor with her ands on her face n was crying. His heart ached at her sight.. He ran to her n sat down

DARSHAN: suhana.. suhana tum thik to ho ( he said removing her hands from her face n she immediately hugged him..)

SUHANA: dars..darshan main..

DARSHAN: shuu chup ho ga o kuch nahi hua (he said creasing her back n she was crying really badly). Sorry main to bas Mazak kar ra ha tha I didn't.. ( n before he could say anything she broke the hug with a jolt.)

SUHANA: ve sab apne kiya. kyu?? apko pata tha na ki muje daar lag ta hain in sab se. phir bhi apna..

N she stood up n was leaving. He held her hand but she pushed it with a jerk..

SUHANA: don't (in an angry voice)

She was walking away wiping her tears. He held her hand again n this time she could not get out of his grip. He pulled her  towards him, n held her by her waist, n they had a eye lock her eyes were yet raining. He picked her up n moved towards the bed n put her on the bed slowly. He slept next to her n she turned to the other side. He moved closer to her n held her by her stomach n pulled her closer. He put in head in the crook of her neck. This sent shivers down her spine n she put her hand on top of his n pressed it. He removed his head out n said "sorry" in a soft voice in her ears, n cuddled her to sleep.