Part 15

After interrogating them, his mom allowed them in the house. They changed n all had dinner. They all went to theri room.

Suhana made Aryan sleep. But herself she could sleep. She went to the window n stood there, she saw Darshan sitiing in the garden. She got n idea, n moved out of the room, after making sure Aryan is asleep.

In the garden Darshan was thinking about Suhana.

Darshan's Prov.. (GUYS I AM GOT GOOD AT WRITING PROVs PLEASE FORGIVE ME.)

I am glad that she came in my life. It's not like my life was sad before she came, but from when she has come I feel complete, my life feels complete. Seeing her smile has become the motif of my life, n when i see her cry something in me breaks. I don't know why!! I have given her soo much pain, I was the reason for her dad's death. But yet she is soo nice n kind. If it would be me at her place i would have hated her, But her she is soo pure n innocent. She cares about everyone. How can some one be soo pure n nice. I sometimes dobut she is human, she is n angle. N angle that's makes my life complete.

I was in my thoughts when I heard a voice as sweet as honey saying "coffee". I looked up n i see her standing there with two mugs of coffee

END OF PROV..

SUHANA: coffee ( she said forwarding a mug to darshan)

He smiled n grabed it. N she sat besides him on the bench.

DARSHAN: tum abhi tak so e nahi

SUHANA: ab bhi toh nahi so e

DARSHAN: oh han

They sat there quietly sipping their coffee. She was staring at the sky n seeing the stars shine. N Darshan staring at her.

DARSHAN: ek bat puchu tum se

Suhana: hmm ( she said facing him n nodding)

DARSHAN: tum he barish kyu pasand hain?? I mean har ja e sirf kichad hi kichad hota hain, aur upar se roads block ho ga te hain..

SUHANA: phele muje bhi nahi pasnad thi ( she said facing back to the stars). Main choti thi, toh i did not have many friends. e si liye shayad muje rains pasand nahi thi kyuki mere sath koi khel ne wala nahi tha. Phir ek din mere mom aur dad muje pakad ke bhar le g e aur hum ne bohot kehla aur dance kiya bohot maza kiya. Bas tabhi se muje rains pasand hain.

She finished n found him staring at her. She smiled at him n he smiled back. After that they went to their room n slept. A week passed, n Darshan was planning something from a week. But no one knew about it.

Then on a Sunday.. at the dinning table..

DARSHAN: Suhana jaldi se breakfast kar lo hum e ek meeting ke liye jana hain.

DARSHAN'S MOM: beta sunday ko meeting.

DARSHAN: han mom ek investor aj sham ko vo Newyork ja r he hain toh aj hi meeting kar ni pad e  gi.

DARSHAN'S MOM: ok

All had their breakfast and she went to change n Aryan was watching tv. His mom went to her room n after sometime Darshan went there.

DARSHAN: mom.. apse kuch mang na tha

DARSHAN'S MOM: han bol

First he told her his plan n then asked for extra cloths from her. She smiled n gave him a peach colour sari with blak border. Simple but yet beautiful.

DARSHAN: thx mom.

DARSHAN's MOM: koi bat nahi n enjoy.

He smiled n went

DARSHAN: chalo suhana

They both headed towards the car. N he drove to cricket ground..

SUHANA: sir meeting yaha hain

He didnt say anything n just walked, she followed him.

She went inside n tried to look for him, but didn't find him anywhere. She got tensed. And started to shout his name.

N suddenly it stared to rain. Well it was not actually raining but that was Darshan's surprise. He had arranged for a water tanker, and planned a surprise for her. As she loved rain. No one knew about it excpet Chinmay as he helped plan it, n he told his mother in the morning.

She was blank n didn't know what is happening.. N suddenly she hears his voice in the speakers placed on the ground n he was speaking from the control room.

DARSHAN: so u liked the surprise?? Han surpise. Tum he rains pasnad hain na.. soo enjoy..

N suhana had tears in her eyes. She saw him coming towards her n she just stood there. He came close to..

DARSHAN: ap rona band karo aur enjoy karo, Tanker main itna sara pani nahi ki pure din rain ho sak e

She was shocked how did he get to know she was crying, n there was water all over her face, but she just smiled.

He asked her for a dance. N she placed her hand on his he pulled her slowly towards him, n placed his hand on her waist n she placed hers on on his shoulder. He pulled her close. N there were butterflies in her stomach. N she was blushing.

They enjoyed for 2 hrs n then the rain stopped.

DARSHAN: oops lag ta hain pani pura ho ga ya.

N she smiled.

SUHANA: thx sir

DARSHAN: han..

SUHANA: i mean darshan

N both of them laughed..

DARSHAN: ek min yahii ruko..

He went..N suhana was thinking how lucky she is, to have a friend like him. N he snapped his fingers in fingers in front of her eyes. N she came out of her thoughts.

He handed her a bag..

DARSHAN: ye lo jaldi se chage kar ke a o, ye toh bas shuruvat(start) hain

She took it n changed in the sari his mom gave.

He was waiting for her in the parking. He saw her coming n was lost in her beauty. She looked like a greek goddess. Immensely beauiful. She came towards him..

SUHANA: sir chal e

N Darshan came out of his thoughts. They sat in the car n went...