十四 | fourteen.

Ms SJ Reynolds;

It is not often that an occurrence like this takes place, but we are obliged to inform you of these circumstances. 

Our patient, Min Yoongi (we are sure you may have heard of him) is currently experiencing a case of memory loss, the cause of this being both depression, misuse of alcohol as well as a head injury. He has recently been in contact with you daughter, Alice Reynolds, and her name seems to be a part of the remembrance he has of his past. He will soon come to terms with his past, that is for sure; but for the time being, it would be entirely helpful if your daughter Alice was there for his recovery. Her being there is not vital, but it may pose as a catalyst for Mr Min's full recovery. 

We are aware of Alice's current state - she is not at her best either, and here at Seoul International  University Hospital* we have the best facilities in all of Asia. It will be a great improvement to her own healthcare as well. Please consider this proposition; we plan to have you stay here for a month, longer if you wish, shorter if you insist.

It is currently the Easter holiday season in England, and we have already contacted Alice's school and made sure her education will not be at risk. The tickets, accommodation, transport will be at our expense. We would like to see this work.

Psychiatry Ward,
Seoul International University Hospital
*contact details*

+

sarah reynolds had never been a cruel woman. she wanted her daughter to be happy, and she still wished to please everyone. maybe it was time she made her own decisions, for her own happiness. she just wanted to be with alice, at home. and alice wanted to be happy.

she thought about what it would be like in seoul. 

maybe it wasn't sarah's turn to be happy just yet.

+

*seoul international uni hospital isn't real omg it's a dreamland hospital my brain made up

where doctors are nice and will say what needs to be said

somewhere alice and yoongi can be happy (?)

like a kdrama otl

cliché? not sorry c:

sarah is mrs reynolds, if anyone got confused~