十六 | sixteen.

you never realise how big the world is until you see it.

that thought made its way into alice's mind as she stumbled along seoul international airport, arm linked with her mother's. everything looked so different. so many new people, sounds, sights, smells tastes...it felt like a dream. her heart was pounding in her chest as she let her mother take care of the necessary customs and actions, before they could go outside and find out how different the air is - funnily enough, the difference in air was one of the things she was most excited about. 

in a few hours, she would be sitting having dinner with BTS, their managers and the hospital crew. how lovely.  she had talked to four out of seven members already; the thought of meeting them made her heart flutter with a farrago of emotion.

after a tiring amount of complaining, bargaining with her mum for a cup of coffee and wondering if her legs would fall off because of all the walking she was having to do, alice got the opportunity to jump up to her feet once again and pull open the airport doors for herself and her mum to pass through. 

the air was different. noticeably different; it filled alice with a sense of adventure, something she had never felt before. she had always been so restrained her whole life, she was surprised at her mother agreeing to fly to seoul and 'hang out with a group of boys'. it barely seemed practical, yet it was happening. 

there was a certain air of familiarity in the arrival grounds. people locked in embrace, tears of joy shedding from their closed eyes, couples reuniting, families and businesses blending together in a large throng of flesh and laughter. alice couldn't help but absorb it all.

ms reynold's eyebrows furrowed as she scanned the crowd, searching desperately through the bustle of life or a woman formally dressed, holding a sign with their family name scrawled in english; that was what she was told to expect. a sudden jolt of panic rose within her, and she gripped alice, reminding herself that they were both safe and together. that was all she needed.

sarah reynolds wasn't ever this anxious.

she was placated by a significant amount upon locking eyes with a woman enthusiastically waving a sign reading "REYNOLDS FAMILY!!!!" 

expecting the eyes and sign to be attached to a formally dressed official, she felt disheartened - this woman was wearing a flannel shirt and (sarah found it hard to believe) a kilt. she felt her breath stop.

upon realising who the woman with the wide eyes and frozen expression and a bony teenage girl attached to her arm was, lee jisoo grinned and made her way to help them away from the hoard of passers. she thought about how weird it must be coming to a completely foreign country and having to provide 'psychological assistance' to an idol. BTS suga of all idols; that alice girl must have her own methods. 

"hello~! welcome to korea!  i am lee jisoo and i will help you around the whole city. isn't that exciting. at the moment, we're going to drive to the hotel for dinner! are you ready?"

ms reynolds nodded and threw jisoo a nervous smile. alice hid behind her mother. 

"well, i shall lead you to the car. the ride to the hotel will take half an hour or so, and the car is large enough for both of you to freshen up. i hope you enjoy your stay here in seoul!"

to any passer by, the sight of a kilt-wearing korean gripping the wrist of a stricken middle-aged foreigner with a teenage girl gripping on to her arm really wasn't too much of a surprise. it was seoul after all; where everything began and everything ended.

+

jeon jungkook was feeling a rush of emotions, the kind of rush he would feel before a performance or fanmeet. he was excited, anxious, angered, pained, saddened, confused and kind of hungry at the same time. he counted seven emotions. there were seven harry potter books. jungkook found no relevance.

his mind was full of muddled thoughts, making him jumpy and awkward. alice was going to arrive at the hotel, and yoongi was asleep, namjoon was having a shower, hoseok was still cleaning up with taehyung and seokjin had gone to the grocery store to stock up on sesame oil. he didn't know where jimin was. he never knew where jimin was. despite the situation, they never changed.

in front of him stood a very agitated pd-nim, whose forehead veins would frighten a toddler to a fate a toddler was not meant to have. jungkook shuddered. and then he smiled at the thought of alice. 

he didn't know what she looked like. in fact none of them knew what she looked like - not even yoongi. pd-nim had said he had pictures, but he refused to show them, because apparently alice was "going to be surprise." jungkook had talked to her for quite a few hours during her flight, and she had seemed interesting enough. 

he wondered if she could fix yoongi. 

he wondered if she could make jimin smile again. he grinned at the thought, and pulled out his phone. he had a sudden idea which could just work.

;add jimin to cool kids?; 

;yes | no;

unknown number: wth am i doing here 

unknown number: who's the other number

ultimate senpai: alice!! this is jimin hyung!!

ultimate senpai: 당신 을 행복하게, 지민형 (to make you happy, jimin hyung)

OH MY GOD ULTIMATE BIAS: HELLO, HOSEOK AND ME CLEANING SO SHUT UP OK

j-horse: oh yeah man  

alice*: hello, jimin. i'm alice! i hope you're having a nice day~

jiminnn: okay 

jiminnn: where are you

alice*: i'm in a car on the way to the hotel

j-horse: WE'RE GOING TO COME SOON DONT DIE THERE OKAY EAT CHICKEN I THINK GOOD 

alice*: aaah okay thank you 

jiminnn: um alice

jiminnn: yoongi likes a teaspoon and a half of sugar in his tea

jiminnn: he doesn't like the cold but he hates sweating

jiminnn: he loves the avengers and he's team captain america

jiminnn: he likes to paint sometimes and he likes cuddles when he's feeling things

jiminnn: and he remembers you but he doesn't remember me.