Lies

After a couple hours, Ventus decided to get up and pull his now drunk boyfriend out of the circle of horny teenagers. He decided to head back to the room they were in before. "I told you not to get drunk, but what do you end up doing? You get drunk..." he said as he walked into the room and day down on the end of the bed with his arms crossed and faced away from raven haired teen mad. "Aww come on Ven Ven, you know you can't stay mad at me even if you wanted to~" Vanitas said with a teasing voice as he sat next to the blonde and wrapped his arms around his waist pulling him close. Ventus couldn't help but lean against the other's chest in comfort. "See? You still love me~" Vanitas said as he nuzzled into the other's neck.

Ventus lifted his arms back as he wrapped them around the raven haired teen's neck. As Vanitas pulled his head out if the other's neck, Ventus turned his head as they stare into each other's eyes. The two began to lean closer and closer until the gap was closed, the two sharing a mesmerizing kiss. "Even you taste like alcohol yourself" Ventus commented with a giggle before he got out of Vanitas' hold. "Where are you going?~" He asked as he watch the blonde haired teen walk towards the door. "I have to go talk to Roxas about something, I'll be right back." Ventus said as he opened the door and walked out making sure to close the door behind him as well. He walked down the stairs looking for his twin. After about five minutes, he saw blonde hair that looked just like his. Ventus decided to walk towards it. "Oh hey Ventus, I was wondering where you went." Roxas greeted his twin Ashe turned around facing him. "Something wrong?" He asked, earning a shake of the head from Ventus. "No, but, can we talk?" Ventus asked warning a nod before they decided to take a step out of the huge house filled with teens.
"So? What do you want to talk about?" Roxas asked as he sat down on inept the steps, Ventus taking a seat next to him. "Remember what we were talking about earlier at home?" Ventus asked. "Yeah, you're still indecisive about it?" Roxas asked as Ventus nodded.

Flashback

Once Ventus and Roxas got home, they headed upstairs to Roxas bedroom. Roxas sat on his desk chair with his legs pulled up and crossed and hands resting on his feet while Ventus sat down at the end of his twin's bed, the two looking at each other. "Hey Roxas, have you and Sora started thinking about what the two of you will do in the future?" Ventus asked waiting for an answer. "Kinda, what brought this on?" Roxas asked. Ventus stayed quiet for a bit before and laid down on his brother's bed with am arm over his eyes. "I don't know... I just feel like this is all too real, so real that it feels like a dream. I'm afraid that one day I'll just end up waking up and this will all just be a dream..."

After those words left, it was quiet for awhile. Roxas let out a sigh before he leaned back into his chair. "You're not fearing that outcome alone, but...  I guess it's better to believe it's real than living in fear that it's not." he said softly looking at his brother. "I guess you're right, but, if it isn't real, wouldn't it hurt more as the thought of it all being fake starts to consume you?" Ventus stated. "Well that just means risk that you decide if you want to take or not." Roxas said as Ventus sat back up. "I guess you're right, thanks." Ventus thanked as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Hey where are you two going anyways?" Roxas asked before his brother stepped out. "Well I still need something to wear later so Vanitas and I are apparently going to go costume hunting...." Ventus said sighing hopelessly. "Oh I see, have fun then!" Roxas said as Ventus left the room.

End of Flashback

"You should decide soon before it's too late and ends up hurting more if the end result is false." Roxas said as Ventus got up. "I know, I know..." he says a bit distant. "Anyways... Thanks for the talk." He thanked his brother as he held a hand out to pull him up. Roxas gratefully takes Ventus' hands as he got up. "I think we've spent long enough out here. Let's go back inside." Roxas suggested as Ventus nodded and the two brothers walking back into the house that was still pretty full of drunk, horny teens, most of them anyways. As Ventus walked back up to the room, he started to hear some noise coming from the room that Vanitas was in. He hesitated to open the door as his hand lingered on the door knob. He took a deep breath as he slightly opened the door. What he saw surprised him the most. As he couldn't take the sight anymore, he ran back down the stairs and out of Isa's place and ran away from there as far as he can.

"H...how could he..." he says to himself as he was on the verge of tears. "I trusted him, was this what he was aiming for the whole time....?" the tears started to fall as he ran home and -closes the door behind him as quickly as possible and just went straight to his room.

he shut the door loudly and quickly as he fell on the bed pulling his knees close to him and just cried. "I'm done trust him... I'm never gonna forgive him..." He says quietly and shuts his eyes tightly hoping this night would end.

---
Hey there guys, sorry this is so late! School is finally coming to an end and I'm sooo happy about it! Except for the finals... Any who, for those who still doesn't know what "Parallel not Perpendicular" means.... It's basically like the position that you "should" be in when you're *ahem* grinding someone *ahem* Why my cousin decided to just tell me this one day, I don't know XD

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this, bye!