Together?

Ventus pulled it together and sat up and grabbed one of Vanitas' arms with both his hands and clutching it like his life depended on it. "Vanitas wait!" Ventus was able to choke out.

Vanitas looked back at the Ventus. "What is it Ventus? Don't your want me gone already?" he asked the blonde. Ventus shook his head slowly, "I know what you did may have been unforgivable, and it really did hurt me, a lot, but Vanitas, I know you. I know you well enough that you wouldn't do something like that, even if your life depended on it. You're not one to betray, but still, I still can't stop think about it. It hurts me, every hour, minute, and second. I...I.." tears started to form in his eyes. "I love you Vanitas, I always have... And to see that happening, it's just too much.." Ventus let's out.

Vanitas looked at the helpless blonde as he retraced his steps and set down, pulling Ventus into his chest as he slowly rubbed his back for comfort. "I'm very sorry Ventus, I know what I did, and you don't have to forgive me for it..." Vanitas says slowly. "But all I want is to forgive you!" Ventus let's out. Vanitas held the blonde tighter, and closer. "I promise Ventus, from now on, I promise I'll never go anything to hurt you ever again.." Vanitas vowed which made Ventus hold onto him more and cry harder.

They stayed in than position for awhile, "Why? Why is it that the harder I try to forget about him, the more pain I feel...?" Ventus asked in his head. "Am I really making the correct choice by choosing to forgive him?" He asks once again. He decided to shake off the thoughts and just sick to the moment. "No, I know I'm choosing the correct choice by doing this!" He says in his head. He pilled away from Vanitas and wiped away his remaining tears.

"How about you go wash up? I'll wait downstairs with Roxas?" Vanitas suggested. All Ventus could do was nod as they slowly stood up. They split their ways like they agreed upon. As Vanitas was walking down the steps, Roxas was waiting for him at the base of them. "I'm guessing it went well then?" he asks the ravenette as he got a smirk for an answer. "Good. Now, I want to talk to you." Roxas says sternly as go walks over to the couch in the living room. After Vanitas made his way to the bottom of the stairs, he took a seat at one of the other couches.

"Look, whatever you did last night, don't you ever do it again Vanitas. You know how fragile Ven is..." He starts with a serious expression. He looks at the ravenette reason the eyes, "If you ever hurt Ventus again, I can't guarantee you that you'll be able to get him back next time." he says as Vanities looked back at him with the same serious look.

"I know what I did was stupid, and I really shouldn't have been forgotten for it. But even still... I felt horrible and guilty that I did, I'll never make that mistake ever again Roxas. I give you my word." Vanitas vows as he earned a nod from the other twin. Both boys broke out into a smile, then started laughing. Ventus came down a few minutes later all changed and looked a lot more 'alive'. He had a questioning look when he saw his twin brother and Vanitas laughing with each other. "Did I miss something?" He asks which caught both boys' attention.

"Hey there Ven, and no you didn't miss anything. Vanitas and I here were just discussing something." Roxas answered. Though it was the truth so technically it wasn't lying if he didn't tell his twin what it was about. Both boys stood up when Ventus walked closer with a more confused expression than ever. "Don't worry Ventus, it's nothing you have to worry about. We were just getting on better terms with each other in a way." Vanitas evaluated as he patted Ven's head.

Ventus just decided to give up on figuring out what happened. "Alright then..." He lets out. Before anything could be continued, Roxas started to push his brother and Vanitas towards the door. "R..Roxas! W..what do you think your doing?" Ventus asked as he was being pushed. After he got the couple outside, and on the other side of the door, "You guys just go somewhere and don't let me see the two of you until later tonight, or in the morning the next day alright? Alright." was all Roxas said before shutting and locking the door.

Ventus and Vanitas looked at each other with questioning looks. "Uhh... I think I just got locked out of my own house..." Ventus finally said to break that moment of silence. The two ended up laughing it off. Vanitas took a hold of Ventus' hand and they started walking. "You know, I'm glad he did." Vanitas said as they walked. Ventus looked if at the ravenette, "Why do you say that?" Ventus asked. Vanitas leaned closer into the blonde's ear, "Because now I get you alone again~" he said in the low, deep voice which sent shivers down the blonde's spine.

Ventus let good Vanitas' hand and started walking faster ahead blushing. He did want to not start a certain 'event' at the moment. The two ended up having fun that morning, which went to afternoon, then at night. At the end of the day, Ventus was holding Vanitas' arm and leaning his head against it as they were walking the dark, quiet streets back home. "I'm glad today happened... I had a lot of fun." Ventus says with a smile. The two does walking as they reached Ven's place.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then?" Ventus asked, earning a nod from the other. Before they parted, Vanitas pulled Ventus back and the connected their lips one last time for the night. "Goodnight..." they said to each other as they walked their separate directions. Once Ventus opened the door, he was greeted by Roxas, but there was a sad expression on his face.

"What's going on you Roxas?" Ventus asked with a now worried expression to match his brother's as he closed the door behind him. Roxas signaled Ventus to go upstairs as he complied and they went into Roxas' bedroom. They sat down where they usually would before beginning. "Roxas what's going on? Did something happen while I was gone?" Ventus asks once again. Roxas let out a sigh, "We have to move Ventus... And I can't really say that where we're moving is going to be close to here..." once those words left his brother's mouth, everything shatter around Ventus.

"W..What...?" Ventus choked out as he tried to hold in his tears. That night marked the worse night even though the day went by happily. Those words brought ruin to both Strife brothers.

-----------

Imma end it there, sorry. But I want to thank you guys so so very much for getting this to 2k reads. I really didn't expect this to get very far honest! So thank you guys so much for taking the time to actually bother and read this crappy Fanfic I'm writing! Again, thank you so much, and I'll see you guys again next week!