Getting Over You

With Vanitas

Vanitas woke up with a groan as he sat up holding his head. "What the fuck happened last night?" he mumbled quietly to himself. He looked over to the side and saw a blonde. Thinking it was Ventus he laid back down and hugged the person, pulling them close. "You're so sweet Vanitas~" the person said which caused shock to the raven haired teen.

Vanitas quickly sat up and got out of bed. He was in nothing but his boxers. The blonde haired person turned around. "Larxeene?! What the hell are you doing here, and where's Ventus?" Vanitas questioned as he was both quite confused and anger was beginning to grow in him. "Awww, you don't remember what we did last night Vani~? As for the Strife boy, you should've seen his face last light when he saw YOU AND ME eating each other out last night~" Larxeene explained as she sat up herself and started to crawl across the bed and moving closer to the raven haired teen.

Guilt started to fill the raven haired teen's emotions as he shook his head trying to to actually believe it. He started to get dressed quickly and ran out leaving Larxeene as quickly as possible. Vanitas ran to the Strife's house a quickly as he could and began knocking on the door rapidly once he got there. Roxas opened the door and started to throw questions at the raven haired boy. "Vanitas, what the fuck happened last night?! Ventus just left and came back home and now is shutting himself up in his room! What did you do?! What the fuck is making him acting like this?!" Vanitas sighed and walked into the Strife's house. "First of, all of you questions have one in the same answer, second, are your parents home?" Vanitas said trying to calm down Roxas.

"No, they're not home, they're both at work. Anyways, back to the topic at hand, what happened last night?" Roxas asked once again. "Long story short, I missed up, badly..." Vanitas mumbled as he hit  a nearby wall with the side of his fist. "Goddammit Vanitas, what the fuck did you do?!" Roxas asked/yelled knowing full well that it probably wasn't good. "Look, I'll tell you all about what happened later. Right now, I need to talk to your brother so this entire fucking mess can get cleared up!" Vanitas said kinda like he was yelling at the sky, though he was not.

"I'm not stopping you, it's your mess and YOU fix it." Roxas said pointing upstairs, "That is IF Ventus opens the door to let you in." he added. "I have my ways of getting in, I'll make sure I get in no matter what." Vanitas said full of determination as ever. He ran upstairs and started to knock as softly as possible on Ventus' room door. "Leave me alone Roxas!" a voice said from the other side of the door. "Ventus it's me, not your paranoid twin brother!" Vanitas said through the door. "Hey! I may be downstairs, but I can still hear you asshole!" Roxas yelled downstairs.

Vanitas decided the ignore the other blonde as he didn't hear an answer. He did hear see shuffling towards the door as the knobbed twisted open. Ventus looked down and avoided eye contact with the other. Vanitas pushed Ventus back inside and closed the door behind him. To his line of vision, the entire room was dark and the curtains were all closed as no sunlight shined through.

"Ventus, look up at me..." Vanitas said, but Ventus didn't listen as he continued to look down on the ground as his hands were clutching the others shirt tightly. Vanitas let out a sigh and he held up Ventus' chin, forcing him to look up. Even though their surrounding was dark, Vanitas could easily see that the blonde haired boy's eyes were red. "Ventus listen, I'm sorry ok? I don't know what came over me last night, I was drunk and I know I can't just use that as an excuse, but I promise you Ventus, I didn't mean it.... I never wanted to here you, but I ended up hurting you anyways, and I don't know if you know this, but it hurts me every time I see you upset like this..." Vanitas confessed/apologized as he waited for an answer from the other.

Ventus looked at the golden eyes that were looking directly at his blue hues before slapping the other's hand away and taking steps back. The sudden action surprised the raven haired as he stepped closer to the other. With every step Vanitas took closer to Ventus, he would always take a step back to get some distance from each other.

They continued to do so until Ventus' legs touched the side of a bed. Vanitas took his chance to corner the blonde as he pushed Ventus onto the bed as gently as possible, but still with enough force to get him onto the bed. Vanitas put both hands on both sides of Ventus and a knee between his legs to stop him from escaping.

Ventus continued to avoid eye contact even in his current position. "Ventus, please say something. I just want an answer ok? I don't care what it is as long as I can get something out of you. If you want me to leave you alone, fine, I will, but I want you to say it. I want you to look at me and say it!" Vanitas said.

Ventus slowly looked at the other from the corner of his eye. He wanted to say something, he really did, but nothing came out. Vanitas let out a sigh before getting up and off of there blonde boy. "Fine, if you really hate me enough to not even talk to me, then I'll leave you alone. I won't ever bother you again..." he said looking at Ventus before beginning too walk out of the door.

Ventus pulled it together and sat up and grabbed one of Vanitas' arms with both his hands and clutching it like his life depended on it. "Vanitas wait!" Ventus was able to choke out.

---
Well, what do you think is going to happen? You think they'll be back together like normal, or will they break apart?

* Updates will now be weekly until this ends or summer ends, which ever one comes first