Sorry!

Yeah I know, where the hell is the last chapter right? We'll it's still being worked on. Reason it's taking so long is because I plan to make it extra long. I'm making it extra long is because I want to add everything in there leading to the ending that will be at the end. I didn't want to make it seemed rush which is why I'm writing a lot more for this chapter. It won't be really really long as I don't want to stretch the ending either in the process. Regardless, it is almost finished and ready to publish. Just a couple more thousand words and it's good! So please, thank you for anyone who might continue reading this, I don't know. But thank you regardless. Like seriously guys! The amount of reads on this fanfiction, not to mention my first, is ridiculous! I would have never expected this to get this so many reads. And I have you all to thank for that.

I mean, I'm not 3.2k people. I'm just this dork who has no life and likes fanfiction and such! Like seriously, that sums up my life. Reason I have been typing slow, which effects the amount of time it takes to finish the ending, is because I am also going through depression. It's not too constant, which I'm had for, but I hate it when it just kicks in whenever it likes every day... I'm not on any medication, no theorist either, probably because I haven't gone to the doctors, and I don't usually plan on telling people my problems very much.

I imply them, but most of the time I just put on a mask and go through my every day life just like everyone else. I really hope someday it will go away, I mean I've hadn't kicked in before, but this month itself is just the worst... But really, out of all of that, you guys, you guys who bothered to give this fanfiction a try really brings a smile to my face. Seeing comments and such just really makes me happy to see that there are those who actually enjoys this. So again, thank you so much everyone and I promise I will try to finish the final chapter and get it up and published no matter what ^^ I hope everyone is having/had a great day!