Yeppers, I'm the third twin to the dueo ^-^

Here's the second chappy ^-^

Oh and I DO NOT own OHSHC at all

*******************************************************************************************************************

( Saya's Pov )

I watched with amusement clear in my eyes as everyone in the room, besides my brother and the guy with the glasses and this other really tall guy, freak out about my confession. I was sitting between Hikaru and Kaoru giggling and eating pocky in delight. Both boys had an arm wrapped around my slim waist, protectively when Tamaki (Learned his name while they were talking) came over with sparkling eyes.

"So you are their twin sister, how come we've never heard about you before now?" Tamaki pouts, curiosity clear in his violet eyes.

"Oh so you guys don't talk about me, I see how it is," I huff, puffing my cheeks out as I pout. Crossing my arms over my chest I sit there looking sad, as they try to tell me otherwise.

"Ne....we talk about you, it's just Mom said not to talk about you in front of people," Kaoru explains trying to make it better, but all he does is makes me grow a doom cloud over my head.

"Dumbass! Don't tell her that!" Hikaru hisses at his twin brother, giving him a pointed look.

"Err....sorry Saya." Kaoru apologizes, tightening his hold around my waist.

"I forgive you," I smile sweetly. "After all you two are my big brothers," I giggle childishly as I munch down on another pocky stick. They coo and hug me tighter, knocking the air out of me. Squirming around with their hair in my eyes I stick my hands out and push their heads away from me. Breathing deeply I glare at them as I find a broken pocky stick on the ground.

"Err....we're sorry Saya we didn't mean to snap the pocky!" Hikaru quickly hands me another box of pocky to make up for the snapped one on the ground.

'Why did you guys giver her a whole box when only one got snapped?" Tamaki comes forwards, forgetting his shock.

"SHHHHH!" DON'T TELL HER THAT!!" Kaoru hisses as he watches me closely for my reaction, but I was to caught up in staring at the pocky box with glittering eyes.

"What did you guys say?" I ask, tilting my head to the side in wonder. They all pale and look everywhere but at me. Suspicion grows as does an irk mark, but thankfully, for the Host club that is, guest started filling in one after another.

"AHHH! THOSE HORRID YELLOW LEMONS ARE BACK TO HAUNT MEH!!!" I shout in panic, pointing a shaky finger at all the girls. But what I saw was all these yellow blobs getting closer and closer and closer to me. "HIKARU! KAORU!! SAVE MEEEE!!" I shout, clinging desperately onto them.

"Err....Saya those are girls?" Glasses tells me as he watches me cling with both my legs wrapped around both Hikaru's and Kaoru's waist.

"NO! They're yellow lemon blobs after me to suck me blood!" I argue, shaking my head hastily. Hikaru sighs while Kaoru gives Kyoya an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, it's better to just roll with her." Hikaru informs everyone. 

"He~y! That's mean," I pout, blowing my cheeks up. I glower at the males in the room, well then there's this other one who looks like a female? Jumping off of Hikaru and Kaoru I slyly walk towards the girly-boy, behind me all the boys gulp and watch with sweat dripping down their foreheads.

"Hiya," I smile brightly up at the brown haired girl-boy. This kid had way to big of brown eyes to be a boy, and his lashes framed his eyes in a girl type of way.

"Hello," The boy-girl gives me a charming smile, that causes all the girls in the room to squeal and giggle. I lean in close, pulling his/her tie down so we were face to face. A very sly smile was etched into my lips as my eyes show a very deviously glint in them.

"So when....why are you a girl?" I whisper into her ear, causing a small blush of embarrassment to rush to her cheeks. The boys all gasp as they watch me and Haruhi interact. "Wanna give them a show?" I giggle mischievously, Haruhi smirks and nods her head. "Don't think this of me, but I do like guys so....don't think to much about it." I comment as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"S-Saya.....w-what are y-you d-doing?' Haruhi starts up the act, blushing faintly.

"I swear I've seen you before," I giggle flirtatiously as Haruhi wraps her arms around my waist with her hands clasp together.

"Was it in your dreams?" Haruhi smirks, a playful look in her brown eyes. Probably matching my own.

"You know it babe." I giggle once again as she feeds me a pocky stick. Hikaru and Kaoru stood there with jealously clear in their eyes as Tamaki holds back his anger. I smirk back at her, since my back was to the boys, they couldn't see the laughter pass between the two of us. I nod my head slightly as I lean inwards on my tiptoes, I tighten my hold as does Haruhi when my lips flutter against her smooth cheek. Strong hands wrap around my waist and shoulders as they pull me back and into their chest.

"Don't touch her," Hikaru and Kaoru snarl as they tighten their hold against me. I felt slightly bad at causes them to feel this way, but it was so worth it when I saw the other's and their expressions.

"H-Hikaru K-Kaoru! W-we were only j-joking! I-I've never s-seen her b-before in m-my l-life!" I stutter out as laughter finally takes over and my body shakes as silent tears run down my face. Haruhi was in no better position as she holds her gut with her hands.

"S-sorry guys! S-she's just so d-devious!" Haruhi exclaims as she pats my head, I nod my head like a little puppy.

"We should've known," Hikaru and Kaoru sigh in defeat, but they still keep their grasp on me. Tamaki was crying silently over in a corner while the little blond boy...what's his name....Honey! Was giggling cutely and holding onto a pink bunny rabbit.

"Bu~t you all lo~ve me!" I giggle as I say in sing song voice. Haruhi smiles at their shock and giggles fondly.

"I believe that may be true," Haruhi agrees, wrapping me into a hug, but Hikaru and Kaoru pull me away quickly and out of her reach.

"Don't touch." They say in sink, glowering in Haruhi's direction. She holds her hands up in defense and backs away, but her eyes twinkle at their protectiveness.  

"Alrighty then," Haruhi smirks before getting hugged by Tamaki.

"Who would've thought there was a third, and she was just as devious as the other two," Kyoya smirks as he writes something down in that notebook of his.

"Yeah, we missed this little Pocky Loving Little Devil," Hikaru and Kaoru smile warmly and kiss either side of my cheek.

"Guys!" I whine, but I was laughing. So it didn't really do much good. Their grin sonly widened and they kissed my cheeks once again as I squirmed around giggling.

"Saya Hitachiin alive and in the flesh,"

******************************************************************************************************************

How was that?