Lazy Day ^-^

Hiya guys ^-^ T-thanks for reading! I want to say thanks t-to Singermay21 for always voting and commenting on this story!

********************************************************************************************************************

( Saya's Pov )

"Y-you guys a-are just to funny!" I gasp between fits of giggles and laughter. I was on the ground hitting the floors with my fists and legs as I loose control of my common sense.

"I-it's not t-that funny!" Hikaru and Kaoru shout in embarrassment, crossing their arms over their chest.

"Y-yes it i-is!" I disagree, my cheeks flushed with the lack of air. I was also managing to eat pocky sticks while I was laughing my ass off.

"T-that wasn't supposed to happen! And it was your fault in the first place!!" They shout flabbergasted, throwing their hands in the air. But they were only wasting their breath out on me

"I-I couldn't resist!!! The m-moment was j-just t-to great t-to pass up!!" I giggle into the ground. The other member of the Host club were staring at me with either amusement or worry as I roll around laughing like a maniac.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU BUMP INTO US AND CAUSE US TO KISS!!!!" Hikaru and Kaoru holler as their faces flush with more embarrassment.

"You guys were leaning into each other and there I sat feeling lonely, so doing what any normal left out sister would do I bump into you and make you guys k-i-s-s!!" I stop laughing as I give my explanation with a straight face, but when I was done I burst into another round of giggles.

"Oh....so you were lonely," They stare at me with glints in their eyes. I gulp knowing I shouldn't have said anything. Hikaru comes at me with lightening speed and grasps my wrist over my head. He hold me down gently, yet firmly as Kaoru comes over with a playful smirk..

"So our little sister was lonely with out us," Kaoru smirks as he leans down over me along with Hikaru.

"U-Uh y-you guys I-I'm good now!" I stutter, wiggling around with a mad blush on my cheeks.

"Aww, but now we miss our little sister. What happened when we're lonely?" They tilt their heads to the side, with adorable pouts on their lips.

"Awe!!! Come here!!" I giggle as I wrap my arms around their necks and pull them close to me. They snake their arms around my waist and shoulders, as they smile back at me. I missed being with them and their leasing selves, it was hard being away from them since I was three.

"We missed you," They breath into my ears as I snuggle with them. I could faintly hear the squeals and giggles of the girls around us as we cuddle and show our affection for each other, our 'sibling love'.

"I missed you two too," I whisper lovingly to them as I give them each a tender kiss to their cheeks. I rub my cheeks against theirs as I pop a pocky stick in my mouth.

"I can't believe these shady twins have corrupted our little princess!!!" Tamaki looks on with a horrified glance in his eyes.

"Hey! I'm not corrupted! If anything I'm the one who corrupted them!" I look up at him from upside down with a smile that tops Hikaru's and Kaoru's smile by far.

"Gaaa!!! She's pure evil!!!" Tamaki hides behind Kyoya. "Mommy! Tell them to get away from her!" Tamaki points a shaky finger at me, I only smile with more teeth.

"Mommy! Daddy's being a meanie ba neenie!!" Tears form at the corners of my eyes. Hikaru and Kaoru glare daggers at Tamaki and cuddle me closer.

"Mommy! Daddy's being an ass to Saya!" They whine in perfect unison.

"Ah! The twins said a bad word!!" Honey speaks up and clings to Mori's leg, a 'no no' look all over his face. 

"Damn straight they did." i agree, giggling.

"Ahhh! Saya-chan cussed!!!" Honey shouted in shock as he holds onto Mori's leg tighter.

"You bet I did," I giggle as I munch down onto another pocky stick. Hikaru and Kaoru lick the crumbs off my cheek, causing me to blush madly again. "D-don't do t-that!" I chock on my giggle, but I don't push them away.

"Ahhh! They're kissing my little angle!!" Tamaki swoops me up and away from my brothers.

"NOOOOOO!!!!! COME BACK TO MEH!!!!!" I weep, holding my hands out for them to grab.

"SAYA COME BACK TO US!" Hikaru and Kaoru yell as they also cry huge tears.

"MY SECOND LOVES COME BACK!!" I sob, fighting against Tamaki's grasp.

"WHO'S YOUR FIRST LOVE?!?" They demand.

"POCKY!!! BUT DON'T WORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THEN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD!!!" I giggle through my tears.

"Second....we're in second place..." Hikaru and Kaoru turn to face each other with blank looks.

"I TAKE IT BACK! YOU GUYS ARE MY FIRST LOVES!!" I correct myself, giving them the puppy eyes.

"OH WE FORGIVE YOU!!!" They shout as they take me away form Tamaki and into their arms.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS! DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!!" I sob into their arms, tightly keeping them close to me.

"OH WE'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU!" they crush me to them.

"YAY!!" I giggle, I was going to say something else but something caught my attention. Something smelled like smoke.......wait for it..........................................................................................

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*****************************************************************************************************************

Hiya g-guys ^-^ Thanks for reading this