Cooties are nasty!!! Me no likey

Minna I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update in a while! I got done with the first week of school and it's left me feeling tired!

this is probably going to be a short chappy since I'm going to bed shortly, but it should be funny ^-^

**************************************************************************************************************

( Saya's Pov )

Stuffing another box of Pocky inside my mouth I roll all the way to the Host club. Yes I did just say roll.

"Saya is that you?" Tamaki steps out to see what the loud thunking noise was.

If you guessed a rabid squirrel then you're sadly wrong! If you guessed me then you're..................................................................RIGHT!!!!!

"Hiya!!" I giggle into my sleeve as I roll into the room. I bump into someone's feet and legs but I keep on going.

"What the hell is she doing?" Kyoya question, writing something down inside that little note book of his.

"Rolling around! can't you see that?" I snort as I roll past him and into another person. sadly this person was a girl. Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! Me no likey girls!! They horrid!!!! >:D

"EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! I'M GONNA DIE NOW!! SOMEONE GET THESE COOTIES OFF OF MEH!!!!!" I scream in a panic as I stop my rolling. Instead I was rolling double the speed and gurgling incoherent words.

"Someone get her out of here! She's obviously rabid!" The girl I'd bumped into snarls as he tries to kick me. I roll away from her and settle onto my hands and feet. Looking like a wild animal on the loose.

"ROAR!!! FEAR MEH!!! I'M A MAN EATING DINO!!!" I growl, two pocky sticks jutting out of my mouth like fangs.

"AHHH!!! Someone save me!!" The girl shrieks in surprise and runs off to go hide behind her group of friends.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! WHAT CAN I SAY??!!!??? I'M AN EVIL GENUS!!!!" I cackle like a mad women, earning me some weird stares. I stare back with wide eyes and a silly smile. "What ya looking at?" I tilt my head ot the side as I hope towards them. They back up, I take a hope forwards.

"Stay away!" The girls demand, making shooing motions with their manicured hands. I snarl at them as they get closer.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME YOU RABID FANGIRLS!!!!!" I growl out in between the munching of Pocky sticks. They all go wide eyed and snarl at me.

"What did you say?" They all say sinisterly and all at the same time.

"OH ME KAMI- SEMPAI SAVE MEH!!! I'M GOING TO DIE AT AN EARLY AGRE BY THE HANDS OF HORRID, RABID, SCREAMMING FANGIRLS!!!" I yell out, streaking away with my pocky cradled in my arms and my hair whipping out behind me.

"GET BACK HERE!!!" All the girls scream, charging after,

'Dear kami! I'm going to really die!!' I think inside my head. I race towards the window. Flinging the shutters open I crawl onto the ledge dramatically.

"Get down from there!! You could actually die!!" They stopped their chasing, which turned into gasps of horror.

"This is my last dying word." I state clearly. "I wish to say I love you my dear, dear brothers!!" I start to tear up Smirking at them as I jump out the window.

"BUT I SHALL ALWAYS LOVE ME POCKY THE MOST!!!!"

*****************************************************************************************************************

I know short chappy but I'm so tired and sleepy! So maybe I'll update again tomorrow ^-^

Bye bye<3