FIRE in the Host Club!!! Run for your lives!!!

Thanks M-Minna for reading this ^-^

FYI- I don't own this song or OHSCH

******************************************************************************************************************

( Saya's Pov )

"FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream as I rush to gather my precious Pocky from the clutches of the evil fire. The girls started to panic and scream while the Host club tried to calm them down. Key word tried.

"Saya! Calm down!" Hikaru throws me over his shoulder. I shut my mouth by covering them with my hands. Smoke was quickly filling the room, making it hard to breath. My eyes were burning and my throat was dying for water.

"I NEED WATER!!!!!" I scream, wiggling out of Hikaru's grasp. I bolted for the door, but it was getting me no where so I changed course and headed for the window. At the time it didn't occur to me that we were up high and all that pizzazz so when I flung open the window and jumped out I went wide eyed.

"OH MY FLIPPING TANGERINES!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEE!!!!!!" I holler at the top of  my lungs as I plummet to my death.

"SAYA!!!!" Hikaru and Kaoru yell as they lean out the window. Forgetting I was in danger I wave up at them with a silly grin.

"HI GUYS!!!" I giggle. This was fun! I should've done this more often....naw that would be a bad idea. I could've killed myself since I was so sick.

"SAYA PAY ATTENTION YOU MORON!!!" Hikaru sweat drops at my attention span. I look down.......wow! I was really going to splat when I hit.

"I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I anime cry as my Pock leaves my arms and float in the air next to me. I go wide eyed as I see them float past me. I start to move my arms and legs in a swimming type of way as I go for my Pocky.

"SAYA!!!!!!" The whole Host Club shouts this time as I hit...................................................................................................................................water?

"Thank god she hit the swim pool!" Kaoru mutters under his breath as he and Hikaru sink to the ground in relief.

I splutter as I cough up water. My lungs were burning with the water that I had gulped down when I hit. My Pocky had landed in a nearby bush, so I wasn't to worried about my babies.

"Man do I hate fire," I grumble as my head pokes through the water. I notice that the Host club was rushing out of the school in a panic state. "Hiya guys!" I smile up at them with a goofy smile. I was over the shock of jumping out a window now so I moved onto my back and started to float on my backside. Sprouting water through my mouth I giggle at how I must look.

"I look like a fountain!" I comment to the panting Host Club.

"How can you be fine!!!!" Tamaki shouts in disbelief, dropping to the ground as his knees give out.

"Eh......my Pocky's fine so I'm fine." I give them my simple answer. Hikaru and Kaoru shrug their shoulders as they jump into the pool with me. "YAY!!!! You guys are joining meh!!!" I squeal in delight as they splash over to me.

"Don't you ever do that again!!!" They yell as they bring me into a tight hug.

"If you say so," I smile into their chest. I love them so much <3 "So are you guys going to join us?" I direct this next question the other gawking Host members.

"Yay!!" Honey laughs cutely as he jump into the pool also. Mori isn't far behind him as Honey starts to flail around. Kyoya shakes his head and walks over to a chair (that just so happen to be there) while Tamaki strips and joins us in our mini water fight.