A day with my brothers....part 1.....

Hi guys!!! Umm....I don't have much to say so.....here's the story!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************

( Saya's Pov )

Pulling the covers closer to my chin, I snuggle in closer to the sheets. Feeling warm for the first time in awhile. Two pairs of arms were wrapped around my waist as I tried to move. They tighten when I do move so I relax and lay back down.

'That was scary...not knowing if I was going to be able to see Hikaru and Kaoru again..' I mumble inside my head, fearing that it might come true one of these days.

"Don't think any depressing thoughts," Kaoru mutters sleepily into my ear. His amber eyes closed as he snuggles his head closer to mine. Hikaru feeling left out does the same and nuzzles his nose against my neck.

"Yeah, today we're taking you out. Just the three of us, no one else." Hikaru whispers, causing me to smile in pleasure. It's been to long since we three have any alone time together, I mean we love the Host club and out parents to death. But when we're together we can ourselves and not worry what other people think.

"Where are we going?" I yawn, nuzzling them. I didn't really want to get out of bed anytime soon, but if we wanted to get going then we needed to start moving.

"The mall," they say together, holding back huge smiles. I feel a smile of my own stretching across my features as I kiss both their cheeks.

"Sounds great! Now get out!" I shove them out of bed with a chuckle. Kaoru and Hikaru look up at me with small frowns and wide eyes.

"W-why?" Hikaru stammers, his eyes holding hurt. I don't usually kick them out, only when I'm angry with them or not talking to them cause I'm angry with them.

"So I can get dressed," I smirk as their confused expressions turn to utter happiness.

"Oh okay!" Kaoru drags Hikaru away and out the door. Once they're out I drift over to the closet and peer into the monstrous thing.

"Oh my bananas! How in the pocky am I going to be able to get through all these darn clothes!?" I exclaim, wide eyes taking in all the fabrics in the hell hole.

"SAYA!!" Hikaru and Kaoru burst through my doors, sadly I was only in my bra and underwear.

"Nincompoops!!!!!!!!! I'm changing!!!!!" I holler, a mad blush flushing my cheecks. Hikaru and Kaoru stop in their tracks and also gain matching blushes like my own.

"Oops...sorry Saya..." Kaoru mutters, backing away as a murderous glint enters my.

"SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL STANDING THERE?!?" I cry, flinging my hands in the air.

"Well...it's not everyday we see our little baby sister without any clothes on." Hikaru remarks smartly, causing my eye to start twitching like mad.

"OH MY POCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screech, Hikaru and Kaoru's eyes widen and they stare at me in wonder.

"NANI?!?" the scream back.

"I HAVE PERVES AS BROTHERS! NOT TO MENTION WE SHARED A WOMB!!!!!" I cry, anime tears rolling down my cheecks. I had by now completely forgot that I still had nothing on, so when I attacked them with a hard pillow I didn't think twice about running after them.

"GET THE POCKY BACK HERE!!!" I yell after them, my face red with embarrassment and the toll it was taking on my body to keep running around.

"NO CAN DO LITTLE SAYA!!" They mock me, rounding a corner. I shake my head and grit my teeth. They are so dead!

"DON'T YOU CALL ME LITTLE SAYA!!!!! AND TO THINK I WAS STARTING TO LIKE MY BROTHERS MORE THAN MY BELOVED POCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*******************************************************************************************************************

Any ideas on what should happen while the three are at the mall?

Bye bye<3