Hospital...

Once again I'm apologizing for the slow slow slow updates!

*******************************************************************************************************************

( Third Person Pov )

Hikaru and Kaoru were deadly silent the whole time, anxious and nervous, as they and the whole of the Host Club sat in the limo. Saya had passed out not that long ago and now they're heading to the hospital as quickly as they could.

'Damn it!' Hikaru snarls inside his head, fist tightening ever more. Kaoru sets a comforting hand over his brothers, but can't help to bite his lip as his nerves start to spark. 

"Don't fret, we should be fine." Haruhi tries to lighten the mood with a weak smile. But it does nothing to help, if anything it got darker.

"Sure," The twins mummer, barely louder than a whisper. Kaoru leans his head against his brother's shoulder as tears threaten to spill over his prickling orbs. They had just gotten their beloved sister back and now she was in a coma like state, because they couldn't watch over her! Dark thoughts swarm inside their brains as they sink deeper and deeper into soulless despair.

Shooting out of the car like stray bullets, Kaoru and Hikaru dash through the hospital's doors and skid around the corners. Desperate to find their sister they attack any doctor they saw in sight, words colliding as they rush out their mouths.

"I'm sorry, but for the time being your sister is in a coma." The doctor informs the hectic boys. The Host club all gasp in shock as they try to catch the falling ginger twins. Hikaru and Kaoru were in shock, and it was showing, badly.

"W-what d-do you mean s-she's in a c-coma?" Kaoru stammers out, defiance over ruling any other emotions at this point in time.

"I'm afraid her body couldn't hold up anymore. All the physical activities she was doing was putting a strain to her body and it couldn't take it anymore. So it shut down." The doctor explains in a monotone voice, slightly annoyed by the way they were reacting. Just as the twins were going to shout at the doctor some more a wild nurse comes dashing down the halls, a panic look in her wide blue eyes.

"Doctor! Come quick! Her heartbeats dying!!!" The nurse sobs out, a hand pressed to her quivering mouth. All went silent as the twins shove out of their holds and race down the hall where the nurse had just came from. Slamming open the door to their Saya's room, they stumble over to her bed side. Tears streaming down their pale cheeks.

"Saya! Please stay with us," Kaoru sobs wildly, clasping her frail in his.

"Didn't you say, you weren't going anywhere this time?!?" Hikaru demands back, taking hold of her other hand. Their heads snap to the heart monitor desperately as her hearts to slowly stop.

"I-I'm sorry H-Hikaru.....K-Kaoru.......But it seems I-I'm n-not feeling as w-well as I t-thought....I w-was," Saya whispers, a breath taking smile gracing her colorless lips.

And with that the monitor beeped one last time before falling silent.

**********************************************************************************************************