Desperate

Wow I'm taking this story to the deep end...aint I?

******************************************************************************************************************

( Third person Pov )

Kaoru holds onto Hikaru with stiff arms, their eyes puffy and red from all the crying. Tamaki wasn't doing any better with his wails of non stop talking and blubbering.

"I'm sorry, but her heart gave out on her." The doctor explains, a clipboard in his hands. "Good news is, is that she's going to come back from this," The doctor goes on, his voice staying the same tone.

"You mean Saya's going to be okay?!?" Hikaru and Kaoru shout loudly, dazzling smiles stretching over their features. Before the Doc. could say anything they rush off without another word, down the hall to their awaiting sister.

"SAYA!!" Kaoru and Hikaru shout, banging the sliding door open. Panting for air as their chest heave up and down.

"Hi guys," Saya's weak, soft, voice flutters over to them. The quite down real quick once seeing her weakened state.

"Are you feeling better?" Kaoru takes hold of one of her pale, slender hands.

"yes, I'm feeling much better," She nods her head, smiling weakly. Hikaru holds back another round of tears as he too grabs ahold of her hand. Claiming her attention.

"Please don't ever do that again," Hikaru whispers, his voice cracking. Saya's eyes soften greatly as her smile turns from weak to breathtakingly beautiful.

"Not dreaming on it," She replies, her tone taking on a teasing note. Kaoru gives a watery chuckle as he settles down beside her on the hospital bed. Not wanting to be left out Hikaru joins his sister and brother on the bed, taking Saya's left side. She wraps her arms around their waist as they each snake their arms around her own slender waist.

"It's a good feeling knowing that I'll be able to wake up and see both of your guy's faces when I wake."

******************************************************************************************************************

Probably short and all, but that's all i wanted to add to this chappy! At least we know Saya's not going to die!!!

Bye bye<3