I love jumping out of windows!!!

Hiya Minna! I wanted to say thank you to GorgeousVampireGirl! She told me how great my stories are and it means a lot to me ^-^

*********************************************************************************************************************

( Saya's Pov )

"WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I giggle maniacally as I sail through the open air, back first.

"SAYA!!!" Hikaru shouts, appearing at the window with Kaoru beside him.

"WHAT DID WE TELL YOU ABOUT JUMPING OUT OF WINDOWS!!!!!!!!" Kaoru shouts this time, wide eyed.

"NOT TO JUMP OUT IF ONE OF YOU AREN'T WITH ME!" A silly grin on my lips as I chorus back. I pop several pocky sticks into my mouth as I wave up at them. For you see this time we were higher up than last time.

"I ALSO CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID YOU LOVED POCKY MORE THAN US!!!!" Both my brothers yell, eyes lit up in disbelief.

"SORRY MY BROTHERS!!! I'M SIMPLY STATING THE TRUTH!!" I laugh back. Pretty sure I'm going off the deep end, hell I'm probably off my rocker.

"I heard Saya jumped out a window again!!!" Tamaki comes racing up to the window. sadly being the idiot he was he was going to fast and didn't stop, so guess what happened.

Yep he fell right out the window along with me!

"Tama-chan!!! You baka!!!!" I shriek as he falls next to me. Hikaru and Kaoru both sweat drop and smack their foreheads.

"Sorry," Tamaki gives me a sheepish smile while scratching the back of his head.

"Now they have to save the TWO OF US!!!" I screech at the end. The sugar was defiantly getting to my head now >-<

"SAYA!!! TAMAKI!!!" Haruhi yells, panic clear in her voice.

"HIII!!! HARU~HI!!!" I say in a sing song voice as I give one big loopy smile.

"Oh god!!! She needs to get to a doctors!" Hikaru falls to the floor in defeat, Kaoru not far behind him in the matter.

"I HEARD TH~AT!" I scowl at them, but my eyes are hazy looking so that doesn't help my case any-_-

"We know!" Haruhi shakes her head, smiling softly but it soon turns into a slight frown. "Someone! Get a sheet or something! Tamaki and Saya are going to hit the ground soon!!" Haruhi snaps out orders. Everyone rushes to do her (he to everyone outside of the host club) bidding.

Guess having Tama-chan with me made it even the more faster for people to get their booty's in gear. It only took people less than 20 minutes to get a trampoline out and under us.

"Saya!!" Kaoru and Hikaru wrap their arms around me shoulders and waist once my feet land on solid ground.

"Hiya guys!" I snake my arms around them as well, a small smile gracing my slightly pale lips.

"Don't ever do that again!" They demand angrily. All I could do was smile at them weakly as my vision fades in and out of view.

"Saya...you're looking a little pale..." Kaoru moves slightly back, but only enough to get a good look at me.

"I-I'm fine...probably only a bit of a sugar rush. That's all," I wave them off, wiggling out of their hold. But as I try to walk away my knees give out and I slump to the ground unconscious.

'Maybe I had a little to much excitement for one day....'

************************************************************************************************************

That's the end of this chappy.....I wonder what's going to happen with Saya?!?

Bye bye <3