#1

"Hoseok!" the biology teacher yelled for the third time.

"Yea", a boy answered to her from the back row. He was sitting on his friends, Hyungwon's, lap and they had been talking really loudly while writing notes together.

"Your seat is here", she pointed at the empty desk in front of her.

Hoseok shrugged. He had no intention to move back to his own seat where he had no friends to talk to. He tangled up his fingers with Hyungwon. "I see better from here."

"Shin Hoseok", teacher started again after sighing deeply. "Let go of Hyungwon and move here before I throw both of you out."

"Go if you don't want to get detention", Kihyun said from next to them.

Hoseok pouted as he stood up and started walking towards his own place keeping contact with Hyungwon's fingers as long as he could.

"I'll miss you bro", he whispered while backing away slowly and sat to his own place, not breaking the eye connection he had with Hyungwon.

"Focus on your own notes", the teachers loud voice interrupted his stare and made him to turn his head towards the board. "You're staying with me after the class is over", she continued making Hoseok to dramatically place a hand on his chest and gasp.

"Oh no teacher, you can't do that, I'm just a student", he continued his act. Every other student was really pissed because they wanted to concentrate on their work but he could heard Hyungwon laugh behind the class.

--

"Guess who", Hoseok jumped on Hyungwon's back and placed his hands in front of the his friend's eyes.

He shook Hoseok off. "What did you get?"

"An hour detention tomorrow", Hoseok sighed showing the ticket that said he had 'disturbed other students'.

"That sucks."

Hoseok hit him on the chest. "Can't you even pretend to be sad and cry a few tears for me."

"You deserve it", he said putting his hand around shoulders of Hoseok, whose fake sad face he had learned to resist.

Hoseok hit him again harder, trying to look even more sad.

"Yah! Stop hitting me!"

He quickly escaped from Hyungwon's hold and started to run away, going really fast with his long legs. When he looked behind him to see if the boy was after him, he tripped on his feet and fell down on the ground.

Before he could get up, Hyungwon jumped on top of him, holding him down by his shoulders.

They were both looking at each other, panting heavily because of the sudden run. Hyungwon had a smile on his face which made it impossible to Hoseok to keep on his poker face.

Before it got too weird - not that it wasn't weird that two boys were on top of each other, smiling while staring deeply into others eyes - Hoseok pushes Hyungwon off so that they were both laying on the ground.

"Soccer has really made your running skills better", Wonho laughed looking at the sky, unaware of the other boy staring at him.

"And you're still clumsy as fuck", Hyungwon said.

"I was just trying to make sure that you could keep up", Hoseok raised his voice a little.

Hyungwon looked away laughing. He sat up as he heard the bell ringing. Hoseok was still laying on the ground with his eyes closed.

"Are you hurt?" he asked looking at Hoseok's bloody knees.

"Nah", Hoseok answered, showing no reaction to the bell that rang just a moment ago. "Don't go yet. Stay here with me."