#2

Hyungwon ran across the football field to where Hoseok was sitting. The older boy had been yelling at him the whole practice and embarrassed him with those "Your ass looks really great in those shorts" and "Make that ball your bitch, Cleopatra". Everyone knew that it was Hyungwon's friend because the same thing happened in almost every practice.

"Can't you come up with something new", Hyungwon complained sitting on the wooden fence next to Hoseok and his pom poms.

"I don't think so", he laughed and gave the half empty soda can in his hand to Hyungwon.

"Soon everybody thinks you're my boyfriend", he took a sip of the soda giving it back to Hoseok after that. "You like that, huh?"

"Well you would make a pretty girlfriend."

Hyungwon shook his head and stole the soda back. "Why are you so shameless?"

"Don't act like that surprises you", Hoseok watched as his precious soda disappeared in Hyungwon's mouth, the heart shaped lips wrapping around the cold medal and a tongue quickly licking away the small drops that were left on them. He forced himself to look away as he continued: "You have known me for like nine years, nothing should surprise you."

"Oh believe me, sometimes I feel like I know nothing about you", Hyungwon threw the can as far away as he could and a echoing noise came as it hit the football goal.

"Like what?"

He thought for a few seconds. "Like why you don't like Eunsook?"

"Come on! Would you just let that go already", Hoseok groaned in frustration.

"I won't before you confess that you like her", Hyungwon knew he was almost passing his limit but still kept going.

"Bro, just stop it already", Hoseok sounded surprisingly calm. At least for now.

"Hey I'm just trying to help you out."

He jumped down from the fence and stretched his legs. "I walked here so you have to take me home", he said and started walking backwards as he was stuffing the pom poms inside his jacket, making it look like he had breasts.

"I thought you were supposed to sleep at my place tonight."

"Why? My parents wouldn't let me because it's a school night."

Hyungwon started to walk next to him towards the parking lot. "I have no one home and I don't wanna be alone there."

An evil smile came to Hoseok's face as he was getting ready to tease Hyungwon. "Aww, is the little girl afraid to be home alone", he said with an annoying voice.

"N-no", Hyungwon had nothing to defend himself with. "And why are you always calling me girly, you're the one who rides a pink Vespa."

Hoseok kicked towards his friend but missed because of Hyungwon's quick reflexes. "Don't you mock my dear scooter! She has feelings too!"

"Oh, is she on her period or why you walked here?" Hyungwon kept a safety distance in case Hoseok would strike again.

"Her fuel hose is leaking..."

"Aha! I knew it", they had reached Hyungwon's motorcycle and Hoseok took his helmet he had brought with him.

"But I can't come over so you'll have to deal with psycho killers yourself."

"It's your fault for making me watch so many horror movies", Hyungwon started the engine and waited for Hoseok to hop on.

"Don't be such a pussy."