#15

"So me and Jooheon might have turned their house's air conditioning down so I know Hyungwon has opened his window", Changkyun was explaining the plan when they were getting ready.

"Just go straight in, we will take care of the rest", Jooheon assured to uncertain looking Hoseok.

"Yes, we are hundred-percent sure that this will work. We have done this before", Changkyun said when Hoseok had asked 'are you sure' for about fourth time.

"We have?"

"Shut up", he hit Jooheon on the side with his elbow. "We have."

Hoseok felt like it was a stupid idea but Jooheon and Changkyun didn't let him get away.

He climbed in from the window of Hyungwon's room while the two others went to the front door to distract the parents. They didn't say how they were going to do it but Hoseok trusted them enough.

Almost as soon as he entered, Hyungwon also came in and surprise filled his face.

"What are you doing here?" he whispered after closing his door.

Hoseok ran to him and pulled him into a tight hug. "I missed you", he said while caressing Hyungwon's hair.

"What are you talking about, it has only been a few days."

"Are they feeding you? Are you hurt?" Hoseok started attacking him with questions.

"Of course, they're my parents even though they seem like they want to kill me", Hyungwon played with Hoseok's shirt tail.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Hoseok asked, grabbing both of Hyungwon's hands.

"Do you want me to get into more trouble?"

"N-no..."

"That's what I thought", Hyungwon sighed and sat down on his bed. "I can't risk that much?"

"Well if you don't want to get out then I will definitely stay here", Hoseok sat next to him and leaned back to lay on the bed.

"I suggest that you find a proper hiding place beforehand just in case my mom comes in."

"Already thought for few options. Now let's watch some Netflix", he took out of his phone because he didn't have a computer with him. "You can decide what we watch."

The thing Hyungwon chose was some kids' show called Jessie. It was kind of a bad decision because the show had funny scenes and they couldn't really laugh.

Hoseok felt great to be laying next to Hyungwon, their shoulders touching and heads almost together when they looked at the small screen. He had been missing that feeling for the past days. And so had Hyungwon.

At the end of the eight episode, they noticed that it was already over ten in the midnight.

"Shit, I have homework to do", Hoseok stood up quickly.

"You know I'm kinda surprised that my mom hasn't been here even for once during this night", Hyungwon said.

"Yeah, I wonder what Jooheon and Changkyun said to her."

"You're coming again tomorrow, right?" Hyungwon asked and gave Hoseok his backpack.

"Maybe."

"No, don't say maybe."

Hoseok pouted. "I don't know if I can. You should try to soften your mom so you can come back sooner."

"I'll try."

"Oh and I brought you this", he took an old phone from his pocket and gave it to Hyungwon. "I bought some prepaid for it. It's only for a month but you'll probably be out by then."