#25

When Hyungwon was pulled away from Minhyuk by Seungcheol, he felt like everyone was staring at him, including the guy he had kissed. Jihoon was slowly lowering his phone and stopped the video he had taken.

Wonwoo and Mingyu were sitting far away from each other. They were regretting getting carried away with the kiss too. Though it hadn't feel wrong at that moment, their girlfriends would probably break up with them if rumor spreads.

It took Hyungwon a while to realize what he had done, the innocent kiss had turned to something completely else.

He felt like he was completely sober now but he still couldn't even move. Minhyuk in front of him was still drunk and not yet latching on on what had happened.

It hadn't been his Hoseok he kissed.

Hoseok.

That was the first thing that came to his mind.

"Where is Hoseok", he asked with his voice stuttering.

"He left", Seungcheol said. He had arms crossed on top of his chest and he looked mad.

"You better go catch him before he does something stupid", Kihyun was angry too.

Hyungwon stood up, his legs almost failing him. He saw Hyunwoo sitting in the corner, looking completely broken.

He knew he should've apologized and say that it wasn't Minhyuk's fault because he felt like a homewrecker now. Instead of that he ran out. He needed to find Hoseok.

When he got out of the house, his heart felt like it stopped beating for a second when he saw that his motorcycle wasn't where he had put it. Only their two helmets were where it had previously been.

Hoseok had left with it.

Suddenly he felt drunk again and while his shaky hands tried to reach for his phone, he dropped it on the ground.

He picked it up and didn't even notice the broken screen because Hoseok was the only thing in his mind.

Hoseok had been even more drunk than him and now he was driving. The best thing was that Hoseok didn't know how to drive a motorcycle.

Hyungwon tried calling to Hoseok.

"Please, Hoseok", he started talking to calm himself down but it didn't help since he was freaking out. "Don't be so childish, pick up you piece of-", his voice broke and he dialed the number again.

He looked back to the house where the party had already died because of what happened.

"Fuck", he ended the call because there was still no answer and started running.

He didn't know where he was going and just went where his feet led him. He had no idea where Hoseok could be.

Parties used to be fun for them but nowadays it seemed like every happy thing led to someone crying. Now it was Hyungwon and few others who had done something wrong or experienced a betrayal.

Hyungwon had already ran to some of their common places but no one was in any of them. Now he was heading to the soccer field. That was another place they hung out a lot in.

He didn't expect to see Hoseok there but he had to check just to be sure.

On the last curve before the field, he saw his motorcycle fallen down in the middle of the road. A part of some panel had came off from and was now few meters away.

Hyungwon felt his heart skipping a beat again when he saw a boy sitting on the ground.

He couldn't even yell Hoseok's name and he felt like his feet were not working properly when he stumbled to where Hoseok was.

"Bro..." he said. Hoseok had blood on his face and clothes but Hyungwon couldn't touch him because his hands were shaking so much.

"Don't you 'bro' me", Hoseok jerked away from Hyungwon and tried to stand up but couldn't because he had hurt himself so bad.

"Hoseok, please", Hyungwon was on his knees on the ground, unable to even rise his head because he didn't want Hoseok to see him crying. He felt so guilty.

"Get away from me", Hoseok's voice was stern. He was still struggling getting up from the ground.

Nothing seemed to be broken but his whole leg and arm were bleeding because he had worn short clothing. He had also hit his head pretty badly and didn't yet even realize how lucky he was to be alive.

"I don't need to ever see you again."

"I'm sorry", Hyungwon sniffled. He couldn't hold back his tears anymore and they were dropping non-stop from his eyes. He felt like this was the end of their friendship.

"Don't be. I should've known that you can't date your best friend because relationships never last", Hoseok was breaking too because of the sound of Hyungwon crying. He had now stood up and just watched the boy who was still on his knees.

"Please don't leave me. It was an accident, I swear", Hyungwon was sobbing.

"If I just had realized that before, we would still have a friendship", Hoseok ignored what Hyungwon said and continued his previous sentence.

Hyungwon's fingers curled against the ground as he heard Hoseok walking away.

There was nothing he could do. He had already apologized, pleaded but he was so ashamed that he couldn't do more. He was left with only blurry memory about the moment that ruined his relationship alongside whit two of his friends'.

Hoseok didn't take Hyungwon's motorcycle, he knew he had broken it. Instead he continued to walk the same way he had came from.

When he was far enough, he burst into tears he had been holding for a long time. It hurt so much.

He couldn't look back to Hyungwon who was still crying on the ground because he knew that he would get even more broken seeing the boy like that and possibly also change his mind.

It was already past midnight and the soccer field was pretty far from his home but he walked.

It started to rain and the blood was washed away from his skin. His wet hair pressed against his face and he didn't know if it was tears or water that made his cheeks more wet.

He didn't know what to feel. Deep down he knew that sober Hyungwon would've never done that but it didn't change the fact that it happened.

No matter how much he loved Hyungwon, right now he still wished that he would never have confessed it and that they would still be just friends.

He got home, not bothering to shut the door quietly because he knew his mom was awake. She was in the living room watching tv with some random guy.

One of the things that Hyungwon and Hoseok had in common was that both of them lived with their mom's. Hoseok's father had left, Hyungwon's was dead.

"Oh, Hoseok. I thought you wouldn't be home tonight", she came quickly out of the living room to explain having a man over.

Hoseok didn't like it when she did that because he still missed his father.

She froze as soon as she saw her son. "What happened? Did you fall?"

He nodded and avoided his mother's gaze.

"How many times I've told you to-" she was about to start nagging when she noticed that her son was in pain - and not only from falling down.

Hoseok had already stopped crying but when his thoughts wandered to what had happened again, tears started flowing down his face.

"Come here", she pulled him to her arms and Hoseok started crying like a baby again.