#17

"Hoseok I think you need to go", was the last thing Hyungwon had said to him. He had looked emotionless. Hoseok had left without saying a word.

It rained when he walked home and that made it even more perfect. He had no idea what was going on.

Hyungwon didn't answer his phone and Hoseok almost threw his phone to the concrete because of that.

His clothes were soaking wet but he didn't care and continued to walk slowly towards his home. "Great, no one is home", he said to himself when he saw no cars in front of the house. "So I'm alone..."

He entered the house and dropped his wet backpack on the floor as he walked upstairs to his room.

"What took you so long?" Hyungwon's voice made his heart to skip a beat and then he saw his boyfriend who had been sitting on his bed, walking towards him.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok was truly surprised, his jaw hanging low.

"Jesus, why are you so wet", Hyungwon ignored the question. "Let's get you out of these", he started to take off Hoseok's soaking wet clothes.

He made Hoseok to sit down on the bed, only with boxers on and rushed to the closet to take dry clothes. "Why are you here?" Hoseok repeated his question.

"Put those on."

"Answer me. Did they throw you out?"

"No..." Hyungwon looked away. He didn't want to talk about this. "I ran away. Mom was about to lock me up again. He kept hitting me when I claimed that I love you."

"Fuck..." Hoseok said under his breath and started putting his clothes on.

"So I will be staying here for a while whether you liked it or not.

Hoseok crossed his arms and brought a fake pout on his face. "You aren't even asking my opinion on this."

"Because I know you wouldn't let me stay", Hyungwon jumped on the bed next to him.

"I get annoyed after a day with you", he moved further away from Hyungwon who kept coming closer. "You can sleep on the floor."

"Are you going to treat your boyfriend like this?"

Hoseok nodded. "My mom will bring you food if you want."

"Your mom is not even home."

"Exactly."

"You little shit", Hyungwon pinned Hoseok down on the bed and climbed on top of him.

"Don't even think about it!" Hoseok warned but Hyungwon had already started to tickle him. "Stop!" he screamed and couldn't move at all under the other guy's strong hold.

"Take back your words!"

"No!"

"Do it!"

"Alright, alright", he finally gave in when his eyes were already watering and he couldn't take it anymore. "You can sleep with me."

"That's more like it", Hyungwon got off him and he could breathe again.

"Just kidding", he said and started to run away but didn't get far when Hyungwon had him down again.

"Guess I'll have to suborn you", Hyungwon kissed his neck under his ear and then gave a peck to his lips.

"If you'll do this then you can sleep next to me", Hoseok promised.

"Good", Hyungwon kissed him one last time before finally letting him go.

"Do you want to eat?"

"What food do you have?"