#18

As usual, the weekend went by way too quickly. For these two, it contained lot of laying in bed, having long conversations and sometimes making out when they felt like it - and that was often.

Occasionally they gave each other blowjobs because they were both men with needs. It didn't feel weird at all for them to do that, they were basically dating after all.

"Is still still no homo?" Hyungwon had asked once.

"Yes", Hoseok had answered and continued what he was doing.

"Have fun", Hyungwon yelled after Hoseok who left to school. In order to not get caught, he couldn't go and had to stay in Hoseok's house.

"I will", Hoseok blew a kiss after him and went.

He arrived to school, already missing Hyungwon's pretty lips. Not only kissing them but also even looking at them always made his heart flutter.

'Sleep well and I forgot to say, don't eat all my ramen' he sent a text to Hyungwon, adding a joke about his ramen at the end.

As he looked up from his phone, a small smile on his face, he saw that he was just about to run into someone.

"I'm sorry", he politely apologized and continued walking to his class, furrowing his brows in confusion because he felt like everyone was staring at him.

He tried to ignore some of the disparaging looks. They were probably not meant for him anyways.

"Hey Hoseok! Where is your manwhore?" someone yelled, making him even more confused.

"What?" he asked turning to look at where to voice came from. There were two boys staring at him. He knew who they were.

"Where is he, I heard he cheated on Tia with you. Fucking faggot", other one of the boys said and Hoseok felt his blood starting to boil.

"What did you say?" he snapped and a girl next to him let out an 'ooh' sound.

The guy just smiled smugly, knowing exactly how well he was triggering Hoseok right now. The next thing he knew was a fist hitting his face. He fell on the pavement and Hoseok came on top of him, beating his face.

The joy of letting his anger out on that guy didn't last long when he was pulled off by the second guy who held his arms behind his back so that he couldn't move. The first guy got up.

Some people took out their cameras and started filming while the the guy threw a few good punches. Hoseok kicked him and he flew few steps back.

Hoseok fought his way out of the strong hold but soon he was already on the ground being kicked and punched by both of the guys.

He somehow managed to stood up from the ground and kicked the second guy on the stomach with his knee.

While that guy was complaining on the ground, Hoseok could hit the first one a few times.

"Hoseok!" Jooheon yelled from afar and made his way through the crowd.

"Stop!" Changkyun followed him.

They separated him from the guy he was hitting rapidly and dragged him away with cameras still following.

"What the heck was that?" Jooheon asked, making him sit on the bench.

Hoseok didn't answer and focused on studying his bloody knuckles with watery eyes.

Soonyoung and Jihoon ran to them. Hoseok knew why straight away and turned to look at them.

"It was you, wasn't it", he said angrily, staring at Soonyoung with a look that probably could kill someone.

"Hoseok, I swear it was an accident. Tia hacked my phone or something and-", he tried to explain.

"I don't care. You better take care of this", Hoseok tried to control his rage.

"We will", Jihoon assured and took Soonyoung away with him.

Hoseok stood up and started to walk the other way.

"Aren't you going to thank us for saving you?" Changkyun yelled after him but he just showed a middle finger for a response.

--

Hyungwon was in the kitchen, eating the ramen Hoseok had told him not to when someone came.

"Mrs. Shin, you're home early", he said expecting to see Hoseok's mother.

"Hyungwon..." the person who answered wasn't mom, it was Hoseok.

"What are you doing-", he started but couldn't even finish when Hoseok walked in, his face bleeding and glazed eyes. "What happened?"

He forced Hoseok to sit down next to the kitchen table and rushed to get a washcloth and some alcohol. He made the cloth wet with the alcohol and started cleaning Hoseok's face.

Hoseok flinched. "That stings."

"It's your own fault for fighting", Hyungwon tried to act tough but his heart ached seeing Hoseok like this.

"They were calling you a manwhore and faggot", Hoseok said quietly and Hyungwon who was cleaning the cut next to his eye, froze immediately.

"What?"

"They think you cheated on Tia with me. I knew that bitch would spread rumors like this."

"Don't do anything like this again", Hyungwon was now cleaning Hoseok's knuckles that were wounded from hitting.

"I'm sorry."

When he was done, he told Hoseok to sit still and gave the half-empty cup of ramen to him. Hoseok didn't say anything nor started eating. He didn't feel like doing anything.

"Are you mad at me? For defending you?" he asked after a while of silence. Hyungwon had walked a few steps away from him.

Hyungwon turned his back to Hoseok.

"I won't do it again."

"You better promise me that because I'm not letting you out of this house if you get beat up and fight again."

"You're going to lock me up in my own house?" Hoseok laughed and Hyungwon finally turned to face him.

"Or I'll tell your parents."

"Okay, okay, I will stay out of trouble from now on", he promised.

"That's my boy", Hyungwon walked back to him and kissed his temple next to a cut that wasn't bleeding anymore.

"Do you want to do something? I'll deal with this problem later if Jooheon and Changkyun haven't strangled Tia or Soonyoung already."

"Netflix and chill?" Hyungwon wiggled his eyebrows to annoy Hoseok, not bothering to ask what does Soonhoon have to do with this.

"I'm in", Hoseok started to run upstairs followed by Hyungwon.

"I'll pick a movie!"

"No you won't", Hoseok was faster and took out his laptop. "My house, my Netflix, my choice."

"But you always pick the worst ones and then we end up doing everything else but watching the movie", Hyungwon complained as he sat on the bed.

"That's the point."

"Since when have you been so perverted?"

"Uhmm... since always?"

"You're unbelievable."

"But you love me", Hoseok continued to tease Hyungwon and some old movie he had chosen started playing.

"Alright let's see how far we can go without you starting to get clingy on me", Hyungwon shrugged putting his arm around Hoseok's shoulders.

"Shut up, it's always you who starts to kiss me first."

--

more drama cuz i don't want this to end yet

i kinda feel like doing a character ask, what do you think