#19

It was a peaceful afternoon of the same day. They ate lunch Hyungwon had made and were basically just fooling around.

"Hey that's mine!" Hyungwon yelled when Hoseok snatched his sandwich.

"Not anymore", Hoseok took as big bite as he could. "Woah this is so much better than the one you did for me!"

"What am I gonna eat now?"

"You have already eaten today", he said with his mouth full of food. "You even ate ramen when I had told you not to."

"I like rebelling."

"Alright you can have this back. It wasn't that good after all", he gave the sandwich back to Hyungwon.

Someone knocked on the front door.

"I'll go get it", Hoseok stood up and ran there because if it was the UPS delivery he had been expecting, the door needed to be opened quickly or he would miss it.

"Hello, is this Mr. Shin Hoseok?" a delivery man behind the door asked looking at his paper for the name.

"That's me."

"I need you to sign here", he gave Hoseok a paper and a pen. Moments later Hoseok came back to the kitchen with a package.

"Can I open that", Hyungwon asked literally taking the box from his hands.

Someone knocked the door again.

Hyungwon started to open the package, ripping the tape off. "Go get it."

"Did he forget something or..." Hoseok muttered to himself and ran quickly to open the door again.

The door was roughly pushed open as soon as he unlocked it and a woman came in.

"Hey what the hell", he cursed when he was pressed against the wall with the door. "Mrs. Chae!"

"Where is that brat", Hyungwon's mom asked and spotted his son sitting on the kitchen.

"You can't just bust into people's houses like that!" Hoseok tried to protest but mom was already speeding towards Hyungwon who just sat there with scared look on his face and no intention of running away.

"I have had enough of you fooling around, thinking this is all a joke", mom started yelling. Hyungwon looked down and even though Hoseok wanted to help him, he didn't know how. "I'm the one who is raising you and I will not accept you behaving like this."

"Excuse me", Hoseok interrupted. Hyungwon's mom snapped to look at him. "Are you saying that you are judging him from being who he is?"

"If that means homosexual then yes", she explained it like Hoseok was a little kid who couldn't understand.

"Mom!" Hyungwon stood up, almost dropping the box Hoseok had just gotten from mail. "I am not!"

"What are you saying?" she clenched her teeth.

"I'm not gay, mom..." he said with his voice barely audible. Hoseok raised his head to look at him. The silence after that was so heavy Hoseok could heard his own heartbeat. "I'm not... like that... I just love Hoseok."

He knew that Hyungwon's mother was about to explode in any second so he quickly moved in front of Hyungwon to take the slap he was going to get.

Hoseok, who already had been beaten up once today, didn't move at all after mom's hand came in contact with his cheek. He held Hyungwon behind him because he knew that the said guy would try to do something.

"Get out", a second female voice came from the front door. It was Hoseok's mother who had just gotten home from work.

"Is this how you have educated your children?" Hyungwon's mom asked. "Do you even know how filthy your son is."