#23

'Dress up and pick me up in half an hour, we're going out.'

This was the voice message Hoseok suddenly sent to Hyungwon in the middle of a day. He had planned something what could probably be called a date and thought it was rather perfect. The only downside was that Hyungwon had to be the one who picks him up and not the other way around - he had better mean of transportation than Hoseok.

'Why', Hyungwon sent a simple message back in few seconds.

'Have you started dressing up already?'

Hoseok slyly avoided the question with another subject. He of course was already ready, that's why he wanted to make sure Hyungwon would be quick.

Besides being often late from school, Hyungwon was almost always early. Hoseok in the other hand was the person you had to wait every time. If you wanted Hyungwon to arrive at twelve, you had to tell him to come quarter past twelve so that he'd be on time.

That was how Hoseok knew that he could soon go outside and Hyungwon would be waiting there.

And he was right. Hyungwon stood there next to his motorcycle. When he saw Hoseok coming, he took his helmet off.

"Woah", Hoseok let out as he saw Hyungwon. "You look-", he couldn't find words to describe how perfect his boyfriend looked. "Have you done something to your hair?"

"No", Hyungwon laughed. "But what were you going to say about how I look?"

"Never mind that, let's go", Hoseok put helmet on so that his growing blush couldn't be seen.

"Well I think you look really handsome today", Hyungwon said like it was nothing.

"Are you saying I don't look good on the other days?"

"Yes", he waited for Hoseok to get on. "Can you tell me where we are going now so I'll know where to drive?"

"Just ride to downtown", Hoseok didn't want to reveal his plan just yet because then it wouldn't be as great.

"Alright then."

He sat behind Hyungwon and put his arms tightly around him. They left.

--

Due to Hyungwon's fast and furious driving, they arrived there in no time.

Excitement showed clearly from Hoseok who was smiling non-stop. Hyungwon in the other hand was a bit annoyed.

"Can you tell me now what we are doing?" he asked giving Hoseok a serious look.

"Actually yes", Hoseok took something out of his pocket. "We're going to see a movie", he flashed two tickets in front of Hyungwon's face.

"Seriously? You couldn't tell this to me before?" Hyungwon sighed.

"No."

"What are we seeing?"

"Now You See Me two", Hoseok revealed the name of the movie and that was when Hyungwon finally showed signs of joy.

"I've been waiting for that so long!" Hyungwon almost shouted and had to step away from his motorcycle so that he wouldn't accidentally make it fall down while he was rejoicing.

"I know", Hoseok just smiled smugly.

"Thank you, I love you", Hyungwon hugged him so tightly he couldn't even breathe.

"I know that too."

"Let's go", he said but Hoseok couldn't move since Hyungwon was still holding him.