#29 (end)

After a whole night full of pillow talk, Hoseok and Hyungwon headed to school. It was Saturday but they had to go because it was the last day of school before summer.

"What are we?" Hyungwon had asked at one point during their night.

"Boyfriends. We're boyfriends", Hoseok had answered without thinking even for a second.

"That sounds really weird."

"How can it sound weird now? We have already used it before."

"Don't be mad if I some day accidentally call you a girlfriend."

Hoseok had just laughed, hoping that day like that would never come because it would be too weird to be addressed as a girl.

"You made it", Kihyun yelled when they were arriving. All the others were already waiting for them next to the area where the graduation ceremony was held.

"I thought you two wouldn't be seen for a while", Hyunwoo joked.

Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"How all of you know about this?" Hyungwon asked.

Kihyun looked away and tried to seem innocent but the boys both realized that he had told everyone.

Tia walked past them without even looking at them and Hoseok held Hyungwon's hand more tightly.

"This love triangle makes me dizzy. It's like from some drama", Jooheon grinned at the thought.

"It's not a love triangle anymore. We're back together", Hoseok said freeing his hand from Hyungwon's and moving it behind the guy's shoulders to pull him closer.

"Oh, I didn't realize", Jooheon's voice was filled with sarcasm.

"Does that mean I can go hit on her now?" Changkyun asked, earning deathly glares from all six of them. "Okay, no then."

While Hoseok and Hyungwon were all happy, smiling non-stop and getting judging looks from some of the student's parents for being so close to each other, they noticed that things were still tense between Hyunwoo and Minhyuk.

The two were standing away from each other, only stealing short glances when the other one wasn't looking.

"Hey, we gotta do something to this", Hoseok sighed.

"Can't you two just make up?" Kihyun asked. Everybody turned to look at the two who seemed scared now.

"It doesn't work like that", Hyunwoo muttered and met Minhyuk's eyes for a second.

"Just do what Hoseok did and kiss until everything is back to normal again."

"How the hell you know that's what I did?" Hoseok raised his voice.

"Hyungwon told me. Anyways I can't stand looking at you two like this."

"Oh, they're starting already, we gotta go", Hyunwoo changed the subject quickly and started heading towards where all the other audience was sitting.

Hoseok sighed and held Hyungwon's hand again. "Sit next to me?"

"I was thinking of sitting with Tia", Hyungwon acted serious and pretended to be looking for that girl.

Hoseok hit him. "That's not funny."

"I'm sorry", Hyungwon laughed and gave a quick kiss to Hoseok. "Of course I'll sit next to you, bro."

He looked to the bench rows that were already almost full.

"Or what if we skipped?" he asked.

"It's graduation, we can't", Hoseok said even though in his mind the idea seemed awesome.