I cant think of a decent title for this chapter

High school AU, ye.
Ft. Iero twins.

Nobody knew Gerard was dating both of the Iero twins. Actually no one knew they were dating at all. They liked to keep it private because it was quite ~kinky~.

Frank was the more extroverted of the two, more dominant and rough with him. Antony was more shy, sweet, and awkward. He loved them both equally but he didn't wish he'd work up the guts to anything sexual with them both. God, he was such a fucking virgin. They had wanked each other off and had heated make out sessions but that's about as far as they got. But this was the night they were gonna do it, Gerard was going to make sure of that.

***
As per usual Gerard walked to school with the twins, laughing and joking together. But Gee was kinda distracted.
"Uh, Earth to Gee? You alright?" Antony asked.
"Wha? Sorry I zoned out."
Frank laughed and said, "well we were wondering if you'd like to hang out at ours after school since our mum's going to be away for the weekend so maybe you could stay over for the night."
"Yeah that would be great if you could Gee," Antony chimed in.
"Sure why not," Gee said with a smile.

***
School was a drag as usual, teachers, other kids, and faculty members milling around the hallways in a designated fashion. Mindlessly getting through their days until they could leave this shithole. The walk back to the Iero's house was the only lively bit of conversation in the whole ordeal. Gee sent a quick text to Mikey saying that he would be staying over.

The house was quiet when Gerard entered, dumping his backpack where the twins had done the same. They were waiting for him in Frank's bedroom and they were putting on a film.
"What are we watching?" Gee asked.
"Oh, it's Avengers Age of Ultron," Antony answered.
( Quicksilver shouldn't have died ;-;)

The film was playing and Frank was a little bored, Gee and Antony were watching the film without a complaint. Then he had an idea. (oh boy don't we love ideas here, oh boy oh boy.) He trailed his hand up Gee's stocking clad thigh, making him squeak.
"Frankie what are you doing?!"
He pushed his hand up further, and was pleasantly surprised by a bulge in Gee's panties (someone pls confirm that pants (underwear) are called panties in the US.), the latter was flustered and blushing like mad. Antony saw what was happening between the two. And after the initial thought of,
"Nope nuh uh, the bone zone is closed." He heard Gee let out a whimper and HOLY FUCK it was something that you'd hear in a bloody porno. It turned him on a lot.

Gee was positively begging to be touched at this point but Frank kept teasing him with feather touches and dirty talk. Hot diggity dang.
"Frank please, stop teasing meeeee," he whined. Frank got this wicked grin on his face and started to palm Gee achingly slowly, just to hear him make those pretty noises. All breathy and whiny.

Then Gee felt another hand on his dick, he turned around and saw Antony with this possessive look in his eyes. It was like the brothers were competing to see who could pleasure Gee the most. It was a stalemate between them because if they both kept this up Gee was gonna cum in his pants.
He was vocal in this too.
"Guys.. Ngh... I'm gonna cum if you... Ah..." He trailed off in a moan. Seriously he sounded like a pornstar. He was so close. The brothers grinned at each other and Antony sucked at Gee's neck and Frank pulled down his panties and teased the tip of his cock with his tongue.
"Ah...ahhhh..." came Gee's broken moans. He felt the heat building in his stomach, was gonna... gonna...
"AHHHH!" Gee screamed as he came over his stomach. The twins looked at each other with raging boners. But neither of them wanted to push Gee further because they both knew he was a virgin. But they both wanked off quickly in the bathroom and snuggled back down with Gee, peppering kisses on his face. Gee loved the attention he was getting. He was sleepy in his afterglow from his orgasm.
"Love you two," he yawned cutely.
Frank and Antony blushed, Gee had beaten them both to confessing? But both of them were happy to know their feelings were returned.
"Love you too Gee," they both said in unison.

Well that one was a roller sister to finish.
Comment now on your phones for a title because I really can't think of one.
Thank you to gerardsdaddy creating the idea of the Iero twins and also Gee twins now (love ur tumblr bby some high quality sin there 11/10).
-Alex