Under the bleachers

Y'all know how how much I love sweetheart virgin!G.
Song:"Stressed Out" by Twenty One Pilots. No reason I just like the song.

"Come here faggot," they taunted. I kept running.
"No boyfriend to save you now." Still running.
"We know what to do to pretty little fags like you." My legs were aching but I didn't stop, I had to get away from them. God knows what horrible thing they do to me if they caught up with me.

I ran out of the school buildings and hid underneath the bleachers. Only the stoners hung out here and everyone knows they're cool with anyone hiding here with them. They're all too high to care.
I skidded to a halt and tried to catch my breath.
"Uh Gee? Are you ok?" someone behind me asked. I nearly had a heart attack.
"Wha-?" I said as I looked around for the speaker.

It was revealed to be Frank Iero when I faced him.
"Why are you under here? Is it those cunts again?" he asked. I gulped and nodded.
"When I get ahold of them..." Frank made a strangling motion with his hands. I was kind of flattered that he'd more or less stand up for me.
"Uh, thanks but I think that'll just make them hate me more."
"No it won't, it'll only make them see that if they hurt you, I'll hurt them." We both laughed at this.

"Can you even reach their necks?" I asked.
"Now you've sunk low enough for me to." Frank retorted, lying down on the grass, stretched out just enough for me to see his hip bones under his t-shirt. There were two tattooed swallows there, the black ink intricately swirling in his skin.

Frank noticed me staring. He raised his eyebrow and asked,
"Like them?"
I sure as hell did. I loved tattoos but I was deathly afraid of needles to get one myself.
"Yeah they look great."
"Thanks Gee." he said, using his nickname he had for me. And we stayed there and talked. Just about anything and everything. I enjoyed hanging out with Frank, he just didn't care about popularity or any of that cliché crap. We didn't know how long we were down there, but we did know we had skipped the class of the day. Which was maths, so I didn't mind too much.

Frank was staring at my lips, and I asked him why but he didn't answer, he just pressed his lips to mine. Fireworks were going off in my head. I have had a crush on Frank for the longest time. From his messy black and peroxide faux-hawk thing to his scuffed up converse. I just let myself be kissed. I let Frank take control and opened my mouth a little. Frank got the message and slipped his tongue in. Our tongues fought a battle for dominance but it Frank who won. He pushed me down and pinned me. Oh god... Was he gon- AH! I moaned as he ground his hips against mine. He was as hard as I was.

"F-Frank please..." I whined. Frank had his devilish grin on his face, and said, "who told you to beg?" I blushed and shut up immediately. I kinda liked being dominated. Partly because I was virgin and had no idea what I was doing. Frank was a known lady-and-guy-killer. (Bi!Frank 2k16).
Frank bit and sucked at my neck, leaving dark purple marks that i was going to have a hard time explaining later.

"Frank, ah, stop,"
"You uncomfortable?" Frank asked me, momentarily stopping at making more hickeys on my neck.
"It's, uh..." I didn't know how to explain it. I was nervous but also wanting him to take me.
"You're nervous about something?"
"I've just never done anything like this."
"It's okay, just follow my lead."

I felt safe with Frank, he knew what he was doing and that he would take care of me. He started grabbing my bum, and digging his fingers into my skin. He undid my belt and pushed down my trousers.
"Oh," he breathed when he saw the lacy white panties I was wearing, I got embarrassed and I tried to pull up my jeans but Frank stopped me.
"Frank?" I squeaked, still trying to pull up my trousers.
"Keep them I like them." He said. I was still kind of embarrassed though, I had kept this a secret for so long. I liked wearing girl's underwear. I really didn't see the fuss about clothes and gender, they were just clothes.
"Seriously Gerard, I like them, it's ok."

Hearing those words comforted me. He was ok with it. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him, he smiled and peppered feather kisses all over my face.

He pushed his fingers into my mouth and told me to suck, as I did so he kneaded my bum, grabbing the squishy flesh. He pulled his fingers out and  pulled the back of my panties down and circled my hole with his fingers. It felt really good.
"Ahhhh..." I moaned.

He pushed in one finger, and it felt weird. Not bad, just weird. Frankie kept on thrusting his finger inside me and it was still weird, until e hit something and pleasure flooded my body.
"Ah! Oh god! What was that?" I asked him. I had never felt so good.
"It's your prostate, feels good doesn't it?"
"Yeah, please keep going." He kissed me and pressed against my prostate again. He added another finger and I felt a pleasurable stretch. I felt a heat build up in my stomach. It got bigger each time Frank added a finger or hit my prostate. I felt like I was going to explode.
"Ah ah AH!" I screamed as I uh, came, I guess? The front of my panties were wet with this white liquid. I was panting and sweaty. But I still felt good. 
Frank hugged me and rubbed his own erection against my thigh. I reached out a tentative hand out and pressed against his crotch.
"Gee, you don't have to."
"But I want you to feel good." And put more pressure underneath my hand.
Frank let out a shaky breath as I did so.
"Gee.."
I pushed my hand down his trousers and grabbed at his crotch.
"Ahhhh..."  I started to wank him off. Moans of a fucking pornstar. He sounded like sex even when he came. He was really hot.
"I really like you Gee."
"I like you too Frankie.

I'm so sorry this took so long. I'm not completely happy with this one but it's done so I'm not complaining.
-Alex