One weird kinky band-aid

I It was weird to say the least. It's not fucking normal that's for sure. I was surprised about how many people are actually into this. Including my boyfriend Gerard.

***

"Frank, can I ask you something?" he asked.
"Yeah sure, what is it?"
"I want to call you daddy," Gerard said bluntly.
"I'm sorry but what?!"
"I want to call you daddy," he repeated.
Now my kids are gonna have to call me bruh or something like that. (Same, y'all are nasty.)

I really didn't know what to say. I mean, I loved Gerard and wanted to make him happy but this was really out of my comfort zone. He noticed my discomfort and looked a bit sheepish.
"You don't have to of you don't-" he started but I interrupted him.
"Look if you want to, go ahead, I'll get used to it." He looked so relived after I said that.
He didn't say anything, but I knew what he meant with the look he gave me.i

Bedroom.

***

I slammed him against the door and kissed him roughly. He was pouring every ounce of sexual frustration into this. I trailed my hand down to his crotch, and found he was already hard.

"Have you been having fantasies about this babe?" He groaned.
"Dear god yes." Gerard whined, pushing his groin against my hand to release some pressure. He was squirming so eases the pressure of my hand to tease him.

"Please don't Frankie..." I squeezed his bum a little tighter.
"What do you call me?" I whispered in I'm his ear.
"Daddy," he whispered back.

I stepped away from him completely, and he immediately tried to pull me back but I stopped him.
"I want to see you get off. Put on a show for daddy." Gee nodded and went to get the box of toys they kept in the back of a drawer in their bedside cabinet. He pulled out the peachy coloured vibrator and pulled down his trousers and underwear.

I  sat on the bed and patted the spot next to me. Gerard scrambled up onto the bed after he had gotten naked from the waist down. His dick was achingly hard and he was desperate to be touched. He grabbed the lube where he had left it on the floor and opened the cap with an audible snick sound. Gee squired some on two of his fingers and traced at his hole. Spreading the lube around, I heard a small gasp when he pushed one finger in.

Watching him send a lot of blood rushing down to my dick. My trousers were getting tighter and he was seriously fighting the urge to start wanking then and there. Gee was slowly working his finger in and out of himself, eventually adding another.
"Ah ah ah..."

I got the vibrator and nudged it against Gee's hand. He got the message and pulled out his fingers. I pressed the tip of the vibrator to his hole, the toy set on low to tease him some more.
"Ahhh... Daddy please..."
"Please what baby boy?" I practically purred.
"Stope teasing... Touch me, spank me... Do something please..."
I chuckled.
"Well since you're asking so nicely..." I pushed the vibrator against his prostate.
"Ahhhh! Oh goddddd....!" Gerard moaned out.
"You like that baby boy?" I asked him. He could only nod, the pleasure taking over his body. He was letting out small whimpers, whines, and moans. His body jolted when turned the vibrator on high and started wanking him and myself off simultaneously.

The heat was building in my stomach and I could tell he was close too. It was building until- AHHHH! I was coming spurting white over my stomach. Gee didn't take that long to come either he was writhing and spurting white over his stomach too. He was breathing heavily and looking at me lovingly.

"Frank that was the best orgasm I've had in a while."

So so so so sorry I haven't updated this book of sin in a while. I have had little motivation to write and I've been feeling really down lately, BUT I will try and update this more in the upcoming weeks as I have time to now that I have time.
(Yeah keep saying by that Alex but you won't do it.)
-Alex.
(((Sin vibes)))