Soap

This idea was requested by the lovely @hesitant_alien14.

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap.

The argument had just finished but Gerard still felt bad for what he said. Frank was really hurt. But he was told to fuck off until he calmed down and apologised.

I think I just remembered something, I think I left the faucet running.

Water slowly filling the bath, scented with lavender. The smell filled the air but it didn't distract Gee from his guilt.

Now my words are filling up the tub. Darling, you're just soaking in it, but I know you'll get out the minute you notice your fingers pruning up.

It felt right at that moment, what he said. It hit hard and cut deep. He knew it was a low blow but it was the only thing he could say that would have an impact.

I'm tired of being gentle, tip toe, trying to keep the water warm. Let me under your skin.

Even though Gerard was a little, there were times when he wanted to be a big boy. And Frankie sometimes didn't get that. He wanted to take a bath on his own and Frank said no, wait for him. But Gerard whined that he was dirty and wanted a bath now. But Frank persisted and Gee snapped at him and said,
"You're a rubbish daddy," and stomped away to the bathroom and locked the door.

Uh oh there it goes, I said too much, it overflowed. Why do I always spill?

The water was about three quarters full in the tub, Gee stripping off his clothes to get in. The lavender scent gently tickling his nose. The bubbles popping next to his ears.

I feel it coming out my throat. Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap.
Gerard thought. Replaying the memory over in his head. The words had felt like bile in his throat.

Think I got myself in trouble, so I'll fill the bath with bubbles.
(A/N: I know the bubbles are already there, just roll with it.)

Well, if he was already in trouble, could do much worse to do any more bad things. He rubbed his hand against his crotch.

I'll put all the towels away. Should of never said the word "love".

Hopefully Frank would calm down and they'd forget it all happened.
"Should of never said that," Gee thought.

Threw a toaster in the bathtub, I'm sick of all the games I have to play.

He did. He threw the metaphorical toaster in the bathtub. He had hurt Frank pretty badly. But he was already hard and he couldn't stop now. He was whimpering and moaning. And he was pretty sure Frank could hear him.

Stomping down the hallway banging at at the door.
"Gerard you better not be touching yourself!" Frank said loudly through the door. Gee climbed out the bath and drained the water. A fluffy mint green towel was wrapped around his waist and he unlocked the door. He feigned interest in his purple painted toenails.

"Gee baby, look at me," Frank said. He seemed to have calmed down and was back in daddy mode. Gee hesitantly looked up at Frank.
"I'm sorry daddy, I should have said that. It was completely unnecessary."
"It's ok sweetheart, I should of trusted you to take something as simple as a bath on your own. I guess I was still in dom mode from earlier."

They hugged tightly. Gee's wet hair under Frank's chin.
"But you still have to be punished for touching yourself without permission," Frank mumbled into his hair.

"Yes daddy."

Ok I know this probably isn't what you asked for but it's something I guess?? This was inspired by me listening to Soap by Melanie Martinez on repeat for two days.
-Alex