Cum-stained panties

You can see what is going to happen.

"Fraaaaaankie," Gee called down the hall. He was still hard from the punishment Frank had given him earlier, he had been a bad boy and touched himself without permission and Frank had spanked him and he got hard as a rock again from it.

"You know the rules Gee," Frank called back, "you were bad so no orgasms tonight."

"But-"
"No buts Gee."

Gee but his tongue to stop himself from saying something rude. Daddy was right, he did catch Gee touching his prince parts. But he was still hard and the need was mighty.

He tried to distract himself from the ache in his groin, but nothing worked. He knew he should go to see daddy but a wave of shame washed over him at the thought.

"Okay Gee, you have to be a big boy and go to daddy for him to help with this," he thought to himself, working up the guts to go.

The office door was dark and looming over him. Gee knocked the way Frank liked him to, and sheepishly slipped inside. Frank was still on the phone but he saw Gee and made a 'two minutes' gesture with his left hand. Gee understood and sat on one of the chair next to the desk, hands pushed into his lap.

He heard the phone being put down and Frank walking over to him and kneeling down to face him.
"Gee, what's wrong pumpkin?" Gee blushed a deep red and squeaked, motioning to his parts.
"Are you still hard?" Frank asked, and Gee just blushed even more and nodded.

"Well, since you took that punishment so well, I'll let you get off."
Gee immediately started palming at his groin.
(A/N: well someone's an eager beaver.)

Frank chuckled and unbuckled his belt and pulled off his trousers.  Palming himself through his boxers he decided Gee's hole would be too sensitive from the punishment to fucked so he would just wank off onto his panties.

"Ahhhh!" Gee moaned loudly when he came. Basking in the afterglow.

"Turn around baby, I want to cum on your panties," Frank said. Gee turned around immediately not wanting to disobey his daddy and get another punishment. Frank's movements got faster and he felt his stomach coiling into a tight spring  waiting to be released. When it did happened Frank's knees went weak like they were made of jelly. Stripes of the white liquid landed on Gee's panties, soaking the pale blue material.

"You are so nice to me daddy," Gee mumbled, he was tired and Frank knew it was nap time.

"Nap time kitten?"
"Yes daddy."

I'm sorry this is so short, but I'm tired (like always) and I don't want to edit this, so here you go.
-Alex.