11

A L Y S S A

After fighting about bunks, calling the bathroom and unpacking, we all sat at the lounge area.

"When will it be the first show?" Charlie asks. "Tonight," Dad replied. The water that I was chugging almost sprayed out of my mouth from that reply. Holy shit why so early?

"Tonight?" I asks for clarification. "Yeah, at Santa Monica Pier," Patrick replied while writing down something on his phone. I nodded in response.

"Are we gonna be playing tonight?" Charlie asks while plucking a few string to her acoustics. "Yes, somehow, the fans need to you about you guys," Joe butted in. "Oh, okay,"

"So are you guys performing solo or a duet for tonight?" Andy chirps. We shrugged. The guys never reminded us about performing for the shows so we came unprepared.

"You guys should go solo for tonight's show. But you can choose for the next shows," Dad suggested. I just nodded. In my mind I was thinking about a song that I should perform for tonight's show.

"You girls can go choose a song while we talk about the stage presentation and stuff,"  Patrick instructed. We nodded in agreement and Charlie grabbed her acoustic leaving me to grabbed mine from my bunk. We made our way to the back lounge.

I ended up choosing Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood and Charlie chooses House of Gold by Twenty Øne Piløts but with guitar version. "Have you girls choose the song?" Patrick yelled from the front louge. I stood up with my guitar strap slung over my shoulder.

We walked into the front lounge and sat at the couch area. "Songs you'll be performing?" Joe questioned.

"Sweater Weather," I replied. "House Of Gold, guitar version," Charlie said while lightly strumming the chords. "Nice," Patrick clapped his hands.

"Alright, for tonight's show before we ended our set we'll be performing Sugar We're Going Down and The Phoenix. And Alyssa, you're going to be doing the guitar solo to Sugar We're Going Down. We'll dim the lights and the stage manager will give you a sign signalling for you to come out and rock the stage," Dad instructed and I nodded while listening carefully.

"And Charlie, you also will be doing the guitar solo for The Phoenix. Once the set lists for us, Panic! and Twenty Øne Piløts guys are over. Its you guy's time to perform. Is that clear?" Patrick said to Charlie and she nodded at the instruction. Than I came across one major problem.

"We didn't have any electric guitars though," I mentioned. "Don't worry, the bus will stop at a music shop. Some of us still needed some supplies," Andy replied while patting my shoulder. I smiled at his response.

-

A short drive later, we had finally arrived at the music shop.We walked out from the bus into the humongous music shop. As we entered the shop, the sounds from Green Day's classic hit rang through my ears. I love the music shop. It always calms my nerves.

"Go and pick you guitar of choice," Patrick patted Charlie's shoulder. We glanced at each other before making a run into the big guitar section.

There's a lot of guitar choices that are hung up from the wall. Just tell em' your brand of choice, they have it. Fenders, Washburns, Corts, Gibsons,
Gretsch, Epiphone, Taylors, Martins and many more.

I walked around to find a perfect one. A solid matte black Les Pauls Gibsons with 4 pickups caught my eyes. My eyes went wide before I carefully lifted it off from the wall. It has good grip on me and it doesn't felt very heavy. For some reason, it felt very secure on me. The size is good and the colour is very nice. This is the one.

I also picked out some black and blue Planet Waves guitar plectrums at the accessories section. I also picked up a black guitar strap for my brand new guitar. I went ahead to the cashier area and waited for my dad who is searching around the at bass area.

Once he saw me waiting, he came up at the billing area. I engaged in a small talk with the cashier while waiting for him. "A gibson, nice pick, little one" He smiled. I returned the smile before dad payed for my guitar and the accessorises.

"Thank you so much dad," I thanked him. I look around to find Charlie but she was nowhere to be seen. I shrugged it off and followed dad back to the bus. She's most probably with her dad.

I walked into the bus and put my guitar at the back storage area. I waited for Charlie at the back lounge while scrolling through my social medias. Seconds later, she came into the back lounge where I was sitting. Patrick bought her a red and black Washburn X-Series guitar. It was so beautiful and the colour scheme is so similar to Pete's bass.

After everyone we're already in the bus, The bus finally moves to go to our first venue of this tour. Just thinking about that, makes my nerves builds up even stronger and stronger. It is going to be very challenging and very fun.

>>>>>>>>>>

Crappy chapter I know. I have 30 minutes before I had to leave for school.

Maybe if I fix my fucking grammar it will not be as bad as before.

SOTC : Aint It Fun - Paramore

I've been listening to old band's songs lately and Paramore is the first ever band I had ever came across and I regret nothing. I miss Jeremy though.

Keep reading ! Pm me or comment if you have any ideas i could use. I'll give credit to the users

peace!
hannah x