authors note

hello people! hannah here and right now, this book is already hitting 3k readers. I'm so thankful for you guys who took your time to read this crappy ass book. i already edited this damn book so you readers could enjoy this a little better. i hope at least.

EDIT : hey y'alls i'm back. as you guys know, i made the rewritten version of this book. it presents a much better storyline and i'm going to try and incorporates some suspense and actions on the book. anyways, thank you for reading this book. i can't believe that this book is almost hitting 5k reads.

you can find the new book on my profile.

have a great day y'alls 😇

EDIT #2 : wow you guys actually finished this very very horribly written book. i just want to say that i'm sorry for putting you guys through this piece of shit i call a book. i was thirteen and in the middle of my very cringeworthy, tragic, carrot fangirl phase. it's been almost a year and i've changed a lot. i still like the music but it's definitely better now. so maybe in the future i'll actually start re-editing this again.

newsflash : i didn't actually re-edited this book like i was supposed to.

one last time, goodbye peeps.

also this book have 21k reads like what the fuck dude why did you do this yourself

peace!
hannah x