12

A L Y S S A

The bust stopped moving which means, that we've already arrived at the first venue. A lot of fans had already queued up around the whole building which truly makes me happy. There's three other busses that were parked besides ours at the parking lot. I brought my guitars and walked out from the bus into the building.

We walked into the building and went straight to our dressing rooms. Fortunately, me and Charlie got the privilege to have our own separate dressing room from the other guys which is quiet awesome.

"This is fucking awesome!" Charlie screamed. I gave her a cheeky smile. I figure that we still got a little time before the performances begin. I want to do something fun.

"Wanna prank the guys?" I raises my eyebrow at Charlie as she cracked an evil smirk. I unzipped my backpack and I've come prepared with packets of water balloons. We ran to the nearest sink in the dressing room's bathroom and filled the balloons with water. We put the water-filled balloons inside our backpacks. Charlie starting texting Patrick asking where are all the guys were located. They're all in the Twenty Øne Piløts dressing room.

Perfect.

We opened our door slowly and walked silently into the hallway. Once we're in front of a dressing room that has the Twenty Øne Piløts logo on it, we put our backpacks down on the floor trying to not make any sound. I took 4 balloons out hid it behind my back.

Charlie knock on the door and seconds later, Dallon answered the door. Good thing that they are not dressed yet so we wouldn't ruin their stage clothes. We walked inside the room like nothing's bound to happen and I counted 3,2,1 in my head. I glances at Charlie before we started throwing the water balloons at them.

"The prank war is on boys!" we screamed in unison before running out from the dressing room without closing the goddamn door.

"Oh it's on girls!" Brendon shouted back. I looked behind seeing some of the boys shirt are drenched and wet. Me and Charlie laughed and we gave each other high-fives. Andy just shook his head at our behaviour. He didn't even have any wet spot at all. Damn that fast dude.

-

The show will eventually starts in 30 minutes. I quickly changed to a black MCR shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I tied a flannel around my waist for fashion's sake. I slips on my black Converse and brushed my brunette hair before curling the strands. I dusted on some loose powder so I would not look as shiny and slap some chapstick on. The nerves is building up.

Charlie walks out the bathroom wearing a black crop top and a black leather jacket. She wores denim wash skinny jeans and black combat boots. She had her hair curled same as myself.  We walked out the dressing room to meet up with the other guys at backstage.

"The show will be starting 10 minutes," the stage manager said while handing us our ear-ins. I place the tiny ear monitor it in my ears as my nerves are at the edge of exploding.

-

Fall Out Boy are finally doing Sugar Were Going Down. Towards the bridge of the song, the stage manager give me a sign and telling me that its time for me to come out. I had my plectrum between my fingers and my guitar strapped onto my petite body.

"Give it up to the newest member of the  Fall Out Boy family, Alyssa Wentz" Dad screamed into the mic and the crowd cheered loudly. I ran out the backstage to the stage while doing the guitar solo. The crowds roars even louder while chanting my name. I felt genuinely happy with the reaction from the fans.

I stayed with guys until the song was over. Once it is over, I gave the guys a hug.

"Thank you for the love LA!" I screamed into dad's mic and ran off to backstage.

Then its Charlie's turn for The Phoenix. And lets just say, the crowd loves her.

-

Once all the set lists are over, it is time for us to perform a cover. Charlie decided that she wants to go first. As she said, she did a cover of House Of Gold by Twenty Øne Piløts. Josh and Tyler got the best reaction. They sat backstage while patting their chest and staring at my best friend in awe.

Then it is finally my turn. I slung my acoustic/electric guitar and walked out to the stage. I sat on the stool that they had set up with a mic stand in front of me.

"What's up guys? Alyssa here and just like Charlie, I'm gonna be doing a cover. Do you guys know The Neighbourhood?" I asks into the mic and receiving cheers from the loving crowd.

"Well, It's your luck. This is Sweater Weather. Feel free to sing along to the lyrics if you know them," I chanted and adjusted my fingers to the chords. The crowd cheers loudly once again and I took a deep breath.

Cause' its too cold,
For you here,
And now,
Let me hold,
Both your hands in,
the holes of my sweater,

I strummed the last chords and smiled. I met with so many faces from the crowd. I'm grateful that that fans seems to accept me. I'm happy with the feedback that I'm receiving from them. I'm ecstatic.

"Thank you so much!" I said and stood up. I took a bow and raises my guitar up.

I smiled and walked off the stage to the backstage.

"You did amazing Aly," Dad said and they all engulfed me and Charlie into a hug.

We officially said goodbye to the fans and packed up for the next stop. Once we're done packing the stuff in the dressing room, we walked out from the venue to our tour bus. Off to the next venue we go.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Late update. Its 1 am currently at my place and I'm not sleepy and all. Little short for this chapter but I promise it will get better

My hand hurts from writing.

SOTD : Anklebiters - Paramore

I've listening to Paramore a lot lately. And honestly its so good and im gonna cry. I over exaggerated a little bit but yeah

Keep reading ! Pm me or comment if you have any ideas for future chapters. I'll give credits to the users

peace!
hannah x