16

A L Y S S A

There's only 1 more week before we ended the tour and go back to LA. Me and Charlie have been performing every night on the tour. I'm so pumped but also a little sad because the tour will be over soon. Right now, we're on our way to the next venue as usual. The bus parks at the venue's parking lot meaning that we have arrived at the venue. We saw a bunch of fan waiting around the building. We gave them a wave and a roar of cheers filled through the whole streets.

We marched into the building and went straight to the dressing room. This time, our dressing room are connected with a few other dressing rooms so it's easier to peep on the guys. That's a little creepy.

I pulled out my phone before Charlie nudges my shoulder.

"Patrick wants us at the Panic! dressing room," She stated while showing the text that she received from Patrick. "Alright then," I stood up and locked my phone. I slips it into the pocket of my skin tight jeans and walked through the connected door.

We walked into Panic! dressing room and sat on the black leather couch and all the guys sat on the couch and on the floor surrounding us.

"You guys are not going to be able to perform tonight," Dad began while tuning his bass. "Wait, why?" Charlie asks in confusion.

"That e-mail from MTV remember?" Patrick raises his eyebrows at his daughter. "Oh yeah," I slapped my forehead from my lack of memory.

"Thankfully, the headquarters are 30 minutes from here. You guys will be leaving in an hour," Patrick clarified. I nodded at his words.

"Why do you need us in this dressing again?" I asks. "We just want to have an acoustic session with you guys since you guys are not performing tonight," Brendon said. Me and Charlie nodded and we spend the next 45 minutes harmonising songs with the guys. It was fun.

Now it's time for us to jet to the MTV headquarters. The guys said their goodbyes and gave us a good luck hug. Dad kisses my forehead and we exited the Panic! dressing room and entering our own dressing room.

I rummage through my duffel bag to find a decent clothes to wear. I changed to a black, cropped Ramones band hoodie with a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I brushed my newly coloured hair and lightly curled the short strands to give it some waves and volume. I put on a little bit of makeup just to hide some imperfections.

I grabbed my black messenger bag and put my phone and my wallet in there. Since I lost most of my plectrums already, I stole a few plectrums from the guys and put it in a plectrum holder. I put my matte black Martin acoustic in a hardshell guitar case and slung it over my shoulder. Once we're done packing and stuff, We shouted a 'goodbye' at them through the door before exiting the building.

We walked out from the main entrance and we were greeted by bunch of fans screaming and chanting our names. We waved and smiled at them before we get into the Uber. I opened the Twitter app and decided to tweet.

@AlyssaRoseW - I'm so sorry that me and @charliealexa will not be able to perform at tonight's show. We have a really cool project to do for you beautiful people. Hope you guys are not too bummed out. Love you x

A few minutes later, my phone blew up from the notifications that I'm receiving.

@youngbloodAly - NOOOO WHYYY?

@brinleylovesfob- why do you guys do this to us?

@alyssaandcharliemyqueens - urgh why?

I giggled slightly at their replies before locking my phone and slips it into my pocket. I hope everything goes well at MTV later.

>>>>>>>>>

Short chapter waddup. Im in a rush and yeah. School sucks. Im about to update my rant book lol. Missing You by All Time Low music video is out like yassss and I honestly never felt very proud for the boys.

OH GOD^

SOTD - I Found A Girl - The Vamps

I just started listening to The Vamps lately and actually their songs are actually very good.

No joke, I used to be the biggest The Vamps hoe ever.

Keep reading ! Pm me or comment if you have any ideas for future chapters. I'll give credits to the users

peace!
hannah x