13

A L Y S S A

It's been one week after the tour had started, and I feel amazing. The fans were very supportive towards me and Charlie. That makes us all very happy.

Today, me and Charlie are doing our very first interview with Alternative Press. I climbed out from my bunk and accidentally stepped on a pile of clothes. Let me tell you something, the boys are so messy. Their clothes and shoes are always scattered everywhere.

I grabbed my clothes to changed in the bathroom. I change to a white Pierce The Veil shirt and black skinny jeans. I throw on my leather jacket since it's a little chilly outside. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on my contacts and place my black glasses into its case.

I walked out from the bathroom and tip-toed to the front lounge attempting to not make any noises. I assumed that I was the only one who is awake at this time. I decided make myself a bowl of cereal. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and walked into the back lounge. I put my bowl of cereal on the coffee table in front me and turned on the PlayStation 4. Being the gamer that we all are, we requested to bring some consoles into the bus which is totally awesome. I grabbed the Skyrim game from the little shelf and put it in the console.

-

I shove a spoonful of cereal in my mouth while trying to play the game. As I was focusing on playing the game, I heard footsteps coming through and dad suddenly pokes his head through the little sliding door. Being the scaredy-cat that I am, I totally freaked out and accidentally dropped the controller.

"Good morning you teenage specimen," He chirps, completely ignoring the fact that he scared the actual shit out of me.

"Good morning dad," I replied while picking up the remote to pause the game. "You have two hours before the interview started," He clarified. "Okay, enjoy your game," He said before vanishing into thin air. I shook my head and un-pause the game.

After two continuous hours of playing video games, I started to get a little bored. I turned off the console and put my bowl that has been unwashed for two hours, away. I exited the back lounge and walked to the bunk area and decided to play with everyone. I pulled all the bunk curtains making them groan loudly at the light exposure. I laughed at their pissed off faces. I also heard dad laughs from the bathroom.

"Wake up y'alls! We'll be arriving soon and you guys took hours to get ready!" I yelled while laughing. A few seconds later, dad walked out from the bathroom in resulting Joe, to rush into the bathroom to take care of his signature Joe-Fro.

I shook my head and went ahead to grabbed my acoustics from my bunk and walked into the front lounge. I strummed along to the chords of Don't Stop by 5 Seconds Of Summer. I can't lie, but that song is amazing.

-

Moments later, we arrived at the next venue. We gather our stuff and exited the bus and proceed to walked into the building. I carry my guitar case and my backpack. Me and Charlie piled into the dressing room and put our stuff aside. While waiting for the interview to start, we go on our phone to kill time.

About 15 minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I guess that's the interviewer. Charlie look through the peephole and she gave me a nod signalling that it is the interviewer. Charlie opened the door and two cameramen and a lady who had a microphone in her hand walked in.

"Hey guys, Im Megan, nice to meet you guys," She introduced herself with a warm smile on her face. God, listening to that name makes me miss mom so much.

"Hey Megan, Im Alyssa," I shook her hand. "Hey, Im Charlie," Charlie introduced herself.

"Should we get started now?" Megan questioned. "Hell yeah!" Me and Charlie exclaimed in unison.

The cameramen gave us a sign meaning that the camera has started recording our act.

"Here we have Charlene Stump and Alyssa Wentz. Thank you for participating in this interview,"

"Thank you for having us here,"

"So before you guys join the family, What is like about your life?

"Wow, we started with a deep question. Before all of this happened, we're just normal teenage girls with a huge music passion. And then, we got lucky to have the opportunity to be able to live with an awesome family,"

"That's cool. You guys are so lucky. So what about school? You guys are going to be on tour for 4 weeks. What about your education and stuff?"

"Technologies are awesome man. We learned through an online school. If we have any free time before shows, we just pulled out our laptop and scroll through,"

"I see. Who is you guy's biggest inspiration. Like who inspired you to perform in front of a big crowd,"

"Our inspiration is definitely our own parent. Pete and Patrick taught us on how to be a great performer. They have been in the game for more than 10 years or so which means, they have a lot of experience in this industry. Also some other bands who kept us going through this phase of our life like Panic! At The Disco, Twenty Øne Piløts , Fall Out Boy and some other bands,"

"And also, a whole lot of other amazing performers,"

" That's amazing! How does it feels to performed in front of thousands of people. You guys are only 14. How do you get so confident when you're on stage?"

"It's absolutely crazy. When we're onstage, We just felt energy and our adrenaline rushing through our whole body. The trick is, just to think about anything else. Just do it, have fun and rock the stage,"

"Last question before we end this interview. What is your lifelong goals in life?"

"We both wants to be a solo artists and create our own content. Music is a huge part of our life so definitely to become a self creating performer,"

"Nice one. Thank you so much for participating in this interview and I wish you two a very good luck when you're onstage and in life," She smiled.

"Once again, thank you for having us," We said and stood up to hugged the interviewer. The camera crew had ended the recording and we gave them our hugs and said our goodbyes before they walked out from the dressing room.

"You guys did very good for your very first interview," Patrick and the other guys burst into the room.

"You guys peep on us?" Charlie questioned while raising her eyebrow. Tyler and Josh flashed us a toothless smile in response.

"You guys mention us, I feel very honoured," Tyler said and putting his palm on his chest. I laughed at his antics. Dallon also did the same as Tyler along with Brendon and Kenny.

"You guys did great but it's time to rock the stage," Dad said. We all walked into the backstage area and grabbed our ear monitors. The lights dimmed and the crows roars loudly. It's time for Fall Out Boy to go on stage. We gave each other high fives before they walked onto the stage.

-

I updated ! Im working on a 5sos book so yeah. Dont hate me for loving 5sos or you can leave.

No joke. If you don't like 5sos you can leave. Jk please give me reads.

SOTC : Youth - Troye Sivan
Yayy ! Finally a song that is not from bands. I've been listening to Blue Neighbourhood a lot lately and I love Youth the most and Troye is a talented guy. I ship tronnor sorry not sorry.

I dont listen to troye that much anymore but it is still a good song.

Keep reading ! Pm me or comment if you have any ideas for future chapters. I'll give credits to the users.

peace!
hannah x