18

A L Y S S A

Today is the last day of the Save Rock And Roll Tour. I haven't feel sad yet but I know I will later.

I was woken up by string of laughs coming from the front lounge. I'm assuming that the guys are talking about something funny. No shit Alyssa.

I pull my curtains and glanced over to Charlie's bunk that is still covered by the tan coloured curtains. She's probably still asleep because we stayed up late last night.

I must've looked absolutely hilarious right now. A 5'0 girl wearing a huge black jumper with baggy joggers and had a rats nest resting on her head. I also had my thick, black rimmed glasses on. I looked into my suitcase to find a decent outfit to wear.

The weather is amazingly warm today so I decided to wear a white All Time Low cropped t-shirt from Hot Topic and some random pair of black skinny jeans. I rolled the short sleeve a couple times so it will look more casual. I brushed and curled my hair before tying the top section of my hair up. I put in my contacts before brushing my teeth because mint and eyes doesn't go well together. I didn't even bother to put on makeup today. 

I gather my dirty clothes put it into the dirty clothes hamper. The guys are still at the front loumge laughing about something. I grabbed my phone my bunk and walked into the lounge. I went straight to the fridge to grabbed a juice box and sat in between Joe and Andy.

"Why do you wake up so late? It's like 2 pm now," Joe asks as soon as he spotted me sitting beside him.

"Don't blame me. Charlie and I stayed up until 3 am last night writing songs," I replied while sipping on my apple juice. "That's where the guitar noises came from," Patrick stated while laughing.

"Maybe you guys can give us a little teaser?" Andy joked while raising his eyebrow. "Or you guys can perform one of the song for tonight's show," Dad added. "That's a great idea," Joe clapped his hands. I nodded at dad's instruction. After we talked about some random stuff, Charlie finally had wake up from her slumber and walked out from the bathroom and into the lounge.

Just a few seconds later, the bus stopped. We've arrived at our last venue that we will play for this tour.

I grabbed my stuff and walked off the bus. We paced into our dressing room and quickly starts our practising sessions. Fortunately, we'll be performing after Twenty Øne Piløts. So basically, I'll be performing last after Charlie. Gladly, we have a lot of time to practise our songs. I pulled out my acoustic from the case and started strumming.

Yeah, there's so much history in these streets
And mama's good eats
And Wonder on repeat
There's so much history in my head
The people I've left
The ones that I've kept

Have you heard me on the radio?
Did you turn it up?
On your blown-out stereo
In suburbia
Could be playing hide and seek from home
Can't replace my blood
Yeah, it seems I'm never letting go
Of suburbia

This song was my favorite to write. Charlie started strumming her ukulele to the chords from the song that we wroted together last night. I harmonized with her in some parts and it turns out beautiful. Coincidentally, all the guys barges into the room while we're harmonizing. They stared at us in awe. Once we ended the song, they all clapped at us. We sassily flipped our hair while smile widely.

"That was beautiful," Patrick complimented his daughter. "You guys will go places," Kenny said while patting my back. Panic!'s security, Zack called them from the hallway and
we all gave each other hugs and high-fives. All the guys walked out leaving both of us alone to practise. I counted the beat in my head and started to strum the same song that I was practising.

-

After 3 hours, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty Øne Piløts and Fall Out Boy's setlist are over and it's time for me to go on stage. The stage manager handed me my ear-ins and I ran out to the stage with my guitar in my hand. The crowd cheered loudly. Wow I'm gonna miss this atmosphere.

I looked around the crowd and someone caught my eye. They're in the standing pit. I saw Bailey and her clique. Remember her? The bitch? Yeah, she's here and she's mad ya'll. I smirked at her while she glared hard at me.

"What's up LA!" I screamed into the mic and the crowd cheers loudly. "How are you guys doing on this fine evening!" I screamed again and the crowd cheers even louder.

"Here's a song that I wrote for you beautiful people," I said before adjusting my finger to the chords of the song.

Yeah, there's so much history in these streets
And mama's good eats
And Wonder on repeat
There's so much history in my head
The people I've left
The ones that I've kept

Have you heard me on the radio?
Did you turn it up?
On your blown-out stereo
In suburbia
Could be playing hide and seek from home
Can't replace my blood
Yeah, it seems I'm never letting go
Of suburbia

I ended the song and the crowd roared happily while chanting my name again and again. A smile is creeping up on my face as I held my guitar up high.

"Thank you so much for your support! I love you guys so much!" I yelled once again before running off the stage. Dad gave me a kiss on the forehead and engulfed me into a hug. I gave Charlie a high-five and my job for this tour is officially done.

Today is the last day of tour and it's one of the best moments of my life.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bailey's a bitch. 2 more chapters before the tour ends.

She is

SOTD : Missing You - All Time Low

That song has been stuck in my head all day now.

I love ATL

Keep reading ! Pm me or comment if you have any ideas for future chapters. I'll give credits to the users

peace!
hannah x