First Day Back

Chapter 2
( 2 days later )
Rachels pov :
Today is the first day back at McKinley. I'm so nervous, actually thats a lie I'm not nervous I'm pretty chill . After Finn and I ended the way we did I pretty much became heartless. I decided to focus on me and have a little fun with my new confidence and well I just became a different type of person . I am no longer that doe eyed desperate girl that needs a guy to love her. In a world of Carrie Bradshaws I'm a Samatha . I'm done being defined by men , instead I define them. I walked into school with my head up and a smile on my face. I was happy with the new me and no one could change that . Then I saw him , and suddenly I could feel that doe eye girl come back out. I shook off that feeling instantly and kept walking to my locker.

"Hi." Someone said behind me.

I turned around and there he was , and by him I mean Finn, the one boy who could take my world and turn it upside down.

"Hi." I said looking at him .

He changed , I could see it in his eyes, the Finn I thought I knew was no longer the same.

Finns pov :
"How are you? " I asked Rachel.

"I'm good ." She said smiling .

She looked so beautiful as if the girl that once wore reindeer sweaters was gone . This Rachel was different she had a spark in her eyes but she always did , except this spark was deeper and brighter.

"Watch out freak!" I heard Karofsky yell at Kurt and then pushed him into the locker.

"Kurt!" Rachel yelled and ran over to him .

Kurts pov :
My friends Rachel and Finn ran over to my aid after my bully pushed me into a locker.

"Hey guys." I said weakly.

"Are you okay Kurt?" Rachel asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine atleast I didn't get slushied. " I said.

"Are you sure? Maybe we should take you to the nurse ." She said.

"I'm sure. " I said snapping at her.

"Okay well I'm going to go. I'll see you later . " She said and left.

"Kurt are you sure you're alright?" Finn asked me concerned.

"What do you care? Maybe next time tell you buffoon of a team mate to leave me alone." I said rudely and left.

The truth is my life is not easy. Last year was rough but ever since I came to this stupid school my life sucks even more. No one really cares about me getting bullied. The thing is no one knows I'm gay, well they probably do know I mean come on I wore a trench coat and boots if that doesn't say gay I don't know what does. Anyway I haven't truly came out to anyone especially my dad . I'm pretty sure he would freak and hate me. My dad's the kind of person that is into sports and hunting and all that sort of stuff. He and I have nothing in common which I guess is okay I mean he's into football and I'm into Magic Mike. We just stay out of eachothers path. Sometimes I just wish he talk to me though like have a meaningful conversation . I want to try but I just don't know how I guess.